That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Some of the best chow I’ve had has been at bars and strip clubs. A lot of chef tier cooks work in places like that because they love food and want to provide a good meal to people who normally wouldn’t get it. Also, being a good cook in those places means an easier path to being in charge of the kitchen. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

So do you tall wanna hear how my practice with the tarot went

2 Likes

Oh do tell

1 Like

Cards have always eluded me.

1 Like

I would love to. Tarot has a huge soft spot in my heart.

1 Like

I would Have to say I agree. I have held out on eating because I knew I was going to bar that had amazing food.

1 Like

I am totally being nosy and check out the shop. So many beautiful things I want.

4 Likes

I am not allowed to advertise as per forum rules, so i will just say I am glad you like my work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sunglasses::roll_eyes:index

4 Likes

So I did some practice and my mom let me do two readings for practice and she had some good cards on one question involving if she’ll divorce my stepdad…I forgot too take a picture too

5 Likes

Tmw my spin on neriko incense is curing. I took a traditional recipe which is very spicy focused and split the sandalwood base with Aloeswood to produce a cooling effect with a slight sweetness

1 Like

Oh that’s good! How long have you had this deck?

2 Likes

A week

3 Likes

And you are already getting good results. That’s amazing. Keep loving on the Deck and giving it your energy! I am so excited for you this really is my favorite deviation!!

2 Likes

I did get a bad reading for a friend about his love life…his present was reversed and I had too look up the info for it

3 Likes

TMW wham! Trump card.

But no seriously… That’s dope. I’m horrible at Tarot so I would have just assumed I dropped it that way cause of my butter fingers.

1 Like

I actually asked out to any spirit or deity too help me with learning it

5 Likes

A good trick is to meditate on each card (starting with the major arcana) to learn the meaning from your own perspective.

5 Likes

While you definitely should explore more into the meaning yourself via mediation, I can give a bit of help on it. I would read the reversed tower card as a refusal to allow what needs to fall fall (such as old attitudes relating to love, old habits, etc). While the tower is usually not considered a “positive” card, it does represent a very important aspect of life, hence it being a major. Keep in mind this is just my interpretation

2 Likes

tmw but i do love my hammer and my car… :no_mouth:

7 Likes