The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

Once had a dream of seeing a giant pentagram constructed on the floor outside of my house. It was surrounded by white candles, rose pedals and beside all of that was a crow watching my every move. I never quite knew what it was about or if maybe it was a sign of future events to come.

My father had a dream of me getting in an accident and he is worried. He doesnt open up to me though he loves me but he doesnt say those father-son stuff xD
@lawclerk any thoughts on this fam?

2 Likes

Was this a car accident or some other kind of accident?

It was a road accident
Car accident i guess he really did not tell me the details

1 Like

That sounds pretty vague. A car accident could have multiple meanings depending on the context of the car accident dream itself.

When someone dreams of another in an accident, it shows subconscious fears that you are in a car accident can symbolize an error or mistake that you have made, you are not proud of something that you have done in the past with you or your family, the guilt is revealing itself within his dream.

2 Likes

Last night, I dreamed of EA having a rap battle up on a stage with some other occult author, like it was a big concert or something. I even remember some of the lyrics

The other guy said something about his taste in women, and EA responded with :
“True, I banged some skanky bitches,
I was smoking rock,
but now I get some fat ass pussy,
with this magick cock!”

:joy:

Now. Decode that shit lol

2 Likes

I had a dream with a black pussy cat being played with, another dream with the Qaballah tree of life tattooed on my back and another of me being told to give myself to the great whore

1 Like

I had a dream about young man with black hair who madly fell in love with me, and ran away with me from everything and everyone I don’t want in my life. He was telling me about freedom I can achieve. I was shocking people around, with my attitude for them. Maybe it was Lucifer? He visited me before I fell asleep. He shown me his feelings towards me. I senced him to be that person, but I am not sure.

2 Likes

Anyone had a dream of others being possessed? like pretty aggressive in the dream? I keep waking up and then it resumes in a different scenario , Soo i catch on every time , i started yelling at it grabbed the person and started saying “ee-ah-oh””jehovah””Satan” and coming its name . This happened 5 times cause i woke up wrote it down and fell back asleep . At one point it turned into something benevolent as if it was trying to teach me to fight and said “hood job” ? I woke up chanting “michael”uriel”Raphael””Gabriel” , which was weird af . It was a weird string of dreams . Is that an attack? @lawclerk @Darkscorpio @eVox_61

3 Likes

No I don’t, but I summoned Satan few days ago to possess me with his feminine self. I keep waking up from sleep for cca 2 weeks regularly and I have many nightmares each night.

1 Like

Weird right? It’s not me being possessed but another person . It’s weird

1 Like

To see others in your dream who are possessed indicates that you yourself are feeling vulnerable.

The reason that you might have seen such a demonic assault is that you are having changing beliefs about your relationship to others, you might feel helpless or powerless with challenges in your daily life and experience overwhelming anxiety of future events, that you lack confidence and you need to build your inner self-confidence.

To have this dream recurring with the invasion of demonic forces as you are looking for protection with ceremonies calling on the archangels meant to safeguard yourself from evil can indicate that you are feeling alienated from others as you have been feeling left out in life.

Couple of nights ago I dreamt of being attacked by two giant demonic looking cats, I was able to pull them off of me and fight back. Can’t make sense of it.

1 Like

This dream could imply that you need to turn to someone you trust if you have to encounter a difficult situation.

Hmm, funny you mention trust. Seems to fit my current situation well. Thank you.

1 Like

Most my dreams are upfront and lucid, like one where Odin started leaking tar and such from his eyes, nose, mouth and such with the help of another being who obeyed him lol. The dream was basically telling me to detox some stuff out of my etheric body and core. In which doing so helped me learn more about my true self. Although I had no idea what the dream of me riding Sleipnir meant but it still lead to more stuff lol.

2 Likes

Sorry to be a pest. I just posted about this dream recently, but in a different thread. I still have questions about some recurring dreams I’ve been having.

I’ve been dreaming of a certain house, which I’ve never visited in this life (at least to my knowledge). It’s a multi-story house, and all the curtains are drawn. It looks like sunlight has rarely entered the place. It’s a really run-down old building.

In this building, I’ve undergone several occult and/or lodge initiations with different groups of people. I come voluntarily, often dressed up, and patiently wait for the ceremony to start. I’ve been initiated into several lodges in reality, so I have a reasonable idea of what should be happening.

I get initiated each time…but I never remember it. I “come to” afterward, as though I underwent initiation while under anesthesia. Afterward, I’m almost always asked to leave, and come back later, which I agree to do.

Why can’t I remember what happens during initiation? Why it it in this same old house, with almost no light? Afterward, I’m very tired, and go back to my apartment in a city in which I’ve never (knowingly) lived before, just a few blocks away from where I was initiated, and eagerly await my chance to come back to the lodge (house). It’s in a part of some city I don’t recognize, and everything is shabby and run down.

Does this dream mean anything? I’ve been initiated before into groups in real life, and remember most of the details vividly. But now, I’m being initiated into groups while I sleep. I don’t know what’s happening to me during these initiations. Somehow, these dreams seem significant, but I don’t know why. But I feel that I really met with each these groups, and that I’m supposed to come back whenever summoned.

1 Like

An initiation is a symbol of acceptance and entrance into a group, possibly you feel that you’ve had to change your true beliefs to gain acceptance, often mark a point of change or transition with an unknown location in impoverished area and with dim light, you can’t see clearly and that you can’t remember could mean you are trying to change and gain acceptance with a new situation but are uncertain if you will be accepted by your new peer group.

2 Likes

I’ll start off with a little background story of myself before I get into talking about my dreams, to give substance to what I’m going to share as far as dreams are concerned.

A long time ago I had a group of friends to whom we were all close.

Some of them were practitioners of the craft but one in particular would always ask me why I didn’t choose to go down the path as well. She said that her reasoning was because of something about my aura being bright and I always seemed to attract those who seemed lost.

Shortly before any of us realized that we would all go our separate ways, because life is shitty like that and we all have to go on our own path eventually; she handed me a book saying that one day I’m going to need this.

The book is titled “10,000 dreams interpreted” and its set up like a codex. It identifies specific objects, creatures, and actions that can take place within a dream and interprets their hidden meaning. Almost like a tarot card set for your dreams in a nonchalant way.

I’ll have to dust it off and give it another read through, but after my 30 days are up, I’d be happy to crack it open and give interpretations to whomever wishes for a free examination of their dreams.

Now onto my dreams.

Since I’ve been a “late bloomer” to taking the path that I’ve chosen, in the past, I’ve been visited by many different spirits to whom I’ve felt have came to me in an attempt to recruit me.

I’ll keep it short and to the point from here on out.

1. I’ve been visited by the Green Man to whom he was gracious enough to share with me what he called “Dinosaur Weed”. Don’t laugh, it was good shit btw. I woke up feeling like I had smoked an ounce to the head and I layed in bed for a few hours in what felt like I was wrapped in a blanket of “Ahhhhhh Yeeeaaaahhh”.

2. I’ve been visited by the fae as well. Floating down a river I could see them flying around me and were pointing out things to me that sat alongside the riverbed. One thing that stood out to me was that they pointed out a very beautiful and exotic looking flower.
    They said to me “It’s ok. When we all die we will go back into the Earth and return as beauty like that of this flower”.

But I’ve also have had dreams that are not quite as comforting as well.

1. When I was very young, like 4 or 5 years old. I had a waking nightmare that I was trapped inside of what seemed like a slanted sewer line just big enough to fit me inside of it. The bottom of the pipe was filled with water and was slowly filling with more. I couldn’t move the bottom half of my body as I was trying to climb my way out but kept slipping and slid back down into the water. At the top of the pipe there was an opening, and a face looking in. It’s face was unrecognizable and extremely distorted, screaming at me in a language I couldn’t understand. It’s voice sounded like a demonic donald duck as it spoke and then slammed the opening shut. At that point I felt total despair, sadness, and desperation as I continued to try to climb my way out but with no avail. I woke up from this dream crying out loud, screaming, and rolling back and forth in my bed. Very scarring to say the least and I remember it vividly even now.

2. The last time I had sleep paralysis. I was around 20 years of age, this was at the time that my group of friends and I were close to going our own ways in life.

I remember in my dream I was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, unable to move at all.
I felt a heavy breathing next to my face followed by a vicious snarl of a voice speak to me.

“They may see you as a demon, but I only see just a fool.”

I freaked, and mustered up all of my will to try to move. I was actually successful at out willing whatever this spirit was and moved my arms. But as soon as I did, it hissed at me and pulled my bed along with me into a dirt tunnel leading straight down. I could see roots and branches closing the tunnel up above me as I was being rapidly dragged down into this never ending hole. The sounds of wood snapping around me was very loud but I quickly woke up from this dream feeling very drained and my muscles were very sore.

I’ve had several other dreams that either seemed to show me of events or of messages that would take almost a short novel to write out and share. But these are the ones that have stood out to me the most.

Thank you for reading this.
Dark blessings to you all.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response! What you’re saying makes a lot of sense. I’ve had to hide my true beliefs before, definitely. Also, I’m often uncertain of being accepted by new peer groups.

I dreamed last night, again, that I had been initiated into an order. I didn’t remember the initiation, but I was definitely in the group. There was a great procession of members, myself included. We wore dark robes with various insignia of rank. I found myself near the head of the procession, with no idea of what I was supposed to be doing. Soon, my job was suddenly to help guard the leader of this group, and guard him with my life. He was very kind to me. He knew that I had no training. I did my best to watch the others and fit in, and was serious about guarding this man.

The group I joined was a massive organization with its own huge building. I’ve also been dreaming of very large “cults” or groups with their own compounds, one of which I consistently refuse to join, but am somehow drawn to. I did join this one, but was a neophyte suddenly thrust to the head of a complex, ritualized procession in which I was left guessing what to do, and just copying the gestures and movements of those around me. A still greater leader than the one I’d been protecting appeared, and we dropped to our knees in front of him in some ritualized way. We weren’t worshiping him, but showing respect.

Anyhow, this time, I was accepted as part of the group, but with no clear idea about why I’d joined, or what I was supposed to be doing as a member.

1 Like