That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

No no lol, a newbie.

3 Likes

Tmw rip my fave gray leggingsā€¦has a huge hole by my crotch so I gotta throw them out

1 Like

Thats what I thought lol jk :wink:

3 Likes

Weeee those are some damn good edibles! Peanut butter cookies. Yum!

1 Like

TMW i make a stop by the cigar shop and get a free one since I filled up my punch card :grin:

4 Likes

Tmw something interesting happened while I was doing the spread for a personā€¦never thought it happen but I heard a voice telling me to move cards around

1 Like

Worked with? No. Had one turn up and I sent her away. She repaid me with a freak storm that blew a tree down on my house

3 Likes

That sounds like a lilitu alright lol

2 Likes

Lately old threads are getting pulled up, i guess the person who posted must be either dead or damn old

2 Likes

Ever since I finished my Shem angel operation, Iā€™ve been able to see/know the paths before a person, and can manipulate/alter those paths. Itā€™s super weird.

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s something related to my godself.

1 Like

I just got home. I used this to clear the path of my walk home, and despite crossing the two busiest streets in town where they intersect as well as several smaller streets, I didnā€™t have to slow down/stop for even a second for the entire mile walk home, during the busiest time in the evening for a Sunday in this town.

I couldnā€™t quite cut portions of the walk out, although I feel like I almost managed it the first time I tried to. Iā€™m going to work on that, being able to remove even an eighth of a mile from my walk would be nice with it being low 30s with a chance of snow outside.

1 Like

TMW youā€™re physically and mentally exhausted.

Doesnā€™t help that itā€™s that time of the month which is draining in itself plus i havenā€™t been able to sleep properly since full moon night. Feel burned out. Frustrated with myself because i wanted to get so much done over the weekend and i just couldnā€™t manage it.
Magick wise, nothing is really happening.
I havenā€™t got the energy. Just so tired. All i could do was meditation and reading.

I may add Iā€™m also still recovering from a virus infection which lasted weeks.

Any ideas how to bring energy levels back up?

All i want to do is isolate and hibernate lol but i canā€™t.

2 Likes

Yes. You should rest from this

Donā€™t push yourself too much.

2 Likes

Thank you. Lifeā€™s been very demanding. Xx
@A_Pariah

1 Like

I understand.

2 Likes

Get some good rest, good food, sleep well

Im going through the same thing, its like everyday you are waking up with a low battery warning and nothing seems to be recharging myself

2 Likes

Yep exactly @eVox_61

2 Likes

Tmw they came in

4 Likes

TMW I was driving home from The store wondering if there is such thing as personal male strippers. You know for when you want to look but not touch. I mean there are personal assistants after all.

2 Likes

I think there is but you might have to ask for that

1 Like