That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw papa Murphy and need to do a new reading

So proud of how far youā€™ve come babe. I love you handsome :kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Youā€™re the best thing thatā€™s ever happened to me baby girl and I loooooove you sooooo much! :blue_heart: :kiss: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I got dishes to do, laundry, sweep the kitchen floor, vacuum, sweep the bathroom floor, mop the bathroom and kitchen, clean counters off, clean stove, clean table, and sink. Iā€™m not going to enjoy this.

Also tmw I asked my cards why this guy Iā€™ve been chatting with since a few months ago that was okay on spoiling suddenly decided to stop talking to meā€¦I havenā€™t heard from him since last Wednesday and I donā€™t know if heā€™s okay or he is mad at me and my cards give me this

Sun is in the love/relationship positionā€¦lover is lifeā€¦underneath sun is health and next to sun is moneyā€¦and the top card is upright for overallā€¦and on the other side is past on top, present in middle, and future on bottom

I guess they wanna watch or they wanna protect

1 Like

Boy toys are nice

1 Like

TMW between completing nine rituals for hire, mentoring, podcasts, writing newsletters, finishing up book contributions, finishing a new batch of BALG products and writing your new Grimoire ā€¦ it wipes you the fuck out :joy::roll_eyes: (Time For That Spiritual Bath Concoction From Before)

11 Likes

Hey redraw this deck you emotions influenced. Also do a simple 3 card past preset future. If you need more do a Celtic cross.

1 Like

Welp I ainā€™t happyā€¦turns out from my present and future card placement this relationship wasnā€™t mean to last between me and him I guess

Draw again and clear your mind. Your influencing bid time With your fears.

1 Like

So add my emotions or not add it

Donā€™t add clear your mind completely and ask again.

1 Like

TMW you get your new phone and carrier but the old company is taking forever to port over your phone numberā€¦

1 Like

You got the 7 :slight_smile:

No I had the 7 I got the 11. Itā€™s the really pretty light purple too.

2 Likes

Cool :black_heart:

1 Like

Yes! The trade in deal with amazing. I am pretty excited.

Okay when I redrew it a second time something told me to redraw again so thatā€™s the calmā€¦no emotion clear mind @Angelb1083

4 Likes

apparently thereā€™s SantaCon:

5754010_121419-santacon

1 Like