That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

i see belial a lot,a lot actually
i am right now i am listening to this

by the time that i red your reply koetting said
“its for those who are called into belial,into darkness and start the apocalypse”
the synchronity is unreal.

1 Like

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy:
You are scaring me. Lol. :joy::joy:

Did anyone watch Cherynobil ?
I heard its amazing.

I love Frankenfran…i want it to be an anime about now

Also im pissed cause my mom job is forcing everyone to come despite the flood and dont care about their employees safety. Two of the bridges that would get to her job the fastest are closed till further notice. But one bridge is still active and she still has to go. I am scared for her and others that are being forced to go that live in my town cause of flooding.

1 Like

@Bunnygamer1994 do some magick on them tulpa thoughts.
Theres a thread in here which goesxin details on how to

TMW. Its all a trick and a trap.
The idea that our spirit is seperate from us… and the anets are also not separate therefore switch your mind or “consciousness” from “inside” you to “inside” that lamp or cat, is really making your balloon thoughts merges with the one next to you like water. … it fallls together because itvis already one thing. All is one
So the deception of mind hopping or merging with another us that we’re made to believe that we ate separate to begin with. I guess like raindrops each is separate by conscious choice and we link in the same manner
Just a thought.

Agreed. You could even do protections on your mom

2 Likes

I wish my mom job had sympathy and allowed them to take a few days off.

2 Likes

Serious question, how do some of you comment on some of these threads trying to “help” when the OP is obviously so fucking stupid they will never progress anyway? Because I woke up already wanting to slap someone.

7 Likes

You just made my morning lol

I think it’s out of confusion and a need for relevance :thinking:

2 Likes

DEEP SIGH to control temper, then mute.

2 Likes

TMW you are marking student work and actually losing the will to live. Painful.

Tmw you learn that disney is needing voters to help make a lego set for 50th anniversary of Disney world of the haunted mansion ride. Yes please!

Damn newbies want us doing all the heavy lifting, cutting into our precious forum time.

2 Likes

TMW its tranlated into my thick skull that reality is a fluctuation of realness made true by our observation if all these are accurate then evocation invocation astral and soul travel illness good health is achieved through observation, itself is the action or process of careful watching. I am watching observing the entity of this sigil which then becomes real in that i can interact with what I observe. I can inhabit any realm of which I observed.

Well. I observed that I can soul travel by observation. … not stamping my feet complaining of all these so called blocks i hav continuously observed.
Love that book yes.
Of course I can. Its the same that i already see this world’s reality as fluid now it makes more fulfilling sense.

Ps I had to share with someone :blush:

4 Likes

TMW I have to get ready to adult today, and I really would like to just sleep for a few more hours.

2 Likes

Sometimes the operator is too involved to be the observer to whit then is the operator becoming the operator. …

2 Likes

I have a cool idea for a musical with a twist

2 Likes