That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Lol that wasnt what i meant…i was talking about a memorial story but with a twist on a certain character…like a twist on Cinderella or Grease or Purple rain

@Bunnygamer1994 Sounds derivative.

2 Likes

TMW me thinking “idiots, idiots everywhere”.

It is one of that days…

7 Likes

Bad day?

No. The day is beautiful and marvellous.
It is the people.

6 Likes

Tmw you put on your shirt & marbas is like don’t forget your vitamins after he helped me heal he said to start taking certain vitamins been feeling great though so no complaining

4 Likes

There is no cure for stupidity, no matter how much we wish there was.

2 Likes

Why disney why did you give the genie a love interest in the new aladdin film!?!

1 Like

He had one in the animated series.

2 Likes

Wait what?

Eden%20and%20Dhandi

3 Likes

TMW you think you were soul travelling. … and you did it all in the relative warmth of your bedroom cause its 14°C now your bdrm is smokey so gotta op them windows…

2 Likes

TMW you forgot to buy toothpaste while shopping for groceries.
Also TMW you open your mailbox to discover a small sized toothpaste sample right on top of your incense stick package.
Thank you,. dear mailbox.

4 Likes

I just searched it up…it is kinda cute

2 Likes

Tmw you retrieve a package from the post office…only to check the status of another package out of curiosity, to discover its been here for a week, and you need to go back to get it now…would be nice to get some type of notice :sweat:

4 Likes

Tmw your brother is loud with playing the trumpet

Tmw when you just finished a petition spell and this little lady suddenly appears. Never seen her before.

10 Likes

TMW Horny af.

3 Likes

Im sneezy right now

TMW you are slightly annoyed that nobody comments on your journal entries any more. I happen to think I provide rather insightful commentary.

TL;DR - Banjax is a low key attention whore

6 Likes