That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

You get the idea. Essentially, your cars and roads are filled with death.

Well someone’s a little ray of sunshine. :roll_eyes:

More like, after you die, your loyal tech chums ascend into higher forms of travel and motion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Tmw
Hail:

Asmodeus
Lilith
Naamah
Satan
Pan
Cerunnos
Baron Samedi

Hail The Lords of Lust & Sexual Alchemy! :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yo @Lady_Eva
Do you have the full versions of EA’s articles from the BALG website? The ones that say, “Read the rest of this article free when you become a member”?

2 Likes

Tmw reds apple ale black cherry is crap but you drink anyways to uphold your word & honor of your word

1 Like

Oh fug, some, but not with me now, they’re on a laptop that’s elsewhere… they should be on Archive.org though. I keep meaning to look for them and repost more after Timothy okayed it, but other things keep getting in the way.

2 Likes

Kool
Thanks

1 Like

Yep. @UnseelieDiabolus I hear you …
Although ignoring works well for me… depending on level of ‘beyond belief’ of xyz
:laughing:

1 Like

Sooo Whis doing sex magick or practicing for real sex magick

Tmw
Necromancy/Magic was the first thing we are taught as kids.
How?
Simple.
The Tooth Fairy

You take your tooth, which is essentially a bone, and place it under your Pillow to attract/evoke a Fae Spirit to take it as an offering for whatever you desire.

:thinking:

7 Likes

Is that something to eat? :heart_eyes:

Anybody watch the Robert Johnson documentary “Devil at the Crossroads” on Netflix? I recommend it.

1 Like

"Life basically divides into two things: things which are amazing at the time. And things which are awful at the time, which then turn into amazing anecdotes.”

~ Caitlin Moran

1 Like

I’ve seen bits and pieces.

1 Like

It’s only 48 mins. I enjoyed it. Give it a proper watch when you have the time.

1 Like

TMW your been on chicken n breads for 9 months red mead for 2 months and quite frankly: Im sick of it Im going to try go back to vegan go back to eating from markets and stuff it if my teen wants her “sugar” freaking “foods”…
Give me that bitter raw stuff…
I tried the meat fine. But…

Hadn’t thought of that

My parents kinda “taught” me necromancy. When my grandfather died they told me that he would emerge from his coffin again when we wouldn’t look, so he could go on “vacation”.
Thats one way to look at it. “Vacation”.

3 Likes

TMW
you chant “itz rel itz rel azazel”
and azazel says “the lords of the black flame await you”
hell yeah thats gonna divine!

1 Like

@Xag_darklight I got on Saturday: this is Belial King of the North, you have been accepted… :slight_smile:

1 Like