That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Hallmark Cards want to know your location

6 Likes

Geez :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I just finished my evocation of Sabnock. I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia! - #495 by Anziel_Merkaba

His energies are ridiculous.

5 Likes

Tmw apparently your heart chakra was out of balance & you didn’t know

2 Likes

Once a body is cremated, spare medical parts and prosthetics are melted down and salvaged for road signs and car parts.

2 Likes

TMW you finish reading a manga and can’t just go get the next volume because it hasn’t been released in English yet :sob:

1 Like

Which one!

1 Like

Thats not true at all. In fact some medical companies want their parts back before the body is laid to rest.

2 Likes

Plus Sized Elf. I just finished the second one and neeeeed another.

2 Likes

Made me think of this milady.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah. :laughing:

3 Likes

I haven’t read it but I know the sheer anticipation of fresh translations on a good manga
I’ve been waiting since August for one of mine :sob:

2 Likes

Oh that has to suck! At least Seven Seas is pretty good about getting their translations out quickly. But until then I still have 7 volumes of Monster Musume to catch up on. :blush:

1 Like

@UnseelieDiabolus I used to love Frankenfran
If you’ve seen it

I always pick ones that take forever to translate :rofl:

2 Likes

I have not, but after a quick Google Search it is on my list now lol

2 Likes

It gets a tad repetitive but the overall storyline and characters made it gold

1 Like

Gots other one for milady.

3 Likes

Look up lilith’s cord its a korean comic its pretty good.

1 Like

Yikes, I thought those crates were photoshopped but they all look real.

Hope she’s just building up strength for some"dragging the body" and gravedigging in the near future… :laughing:

4 Likes

“In recent years, enterprising organisations have stepped in to recycle this material. Dutch company Orthometals, for example, collects 250 tonnes of metal every year from hundreds of crematoriums around Europe. At their facility in Steenbergen, it is sorted and melted down into ingots before being sold to the automobile and aeronautical industries.”

2 Likes