That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Well that just sounds fantastic. Thanks man, I will check him out then for sure. Plus I need some more youtube vids to watch.

2 Likes

Exactly. The number 3 has always been my lucky number since childhood, but 11 became my second lucky number after I started my journey down the path of many different branches of the occult (it didn’t even start with my first ritual, I began with research).

Speaking of Platonism, what are the odds that I happen to be studying some of the works of Plato in my college Introduction to Ethics class (such as the three elements of the psyche) and Plato is just brought up in casual conversation outside of said class? Yet another little coincidence after bringing up the synchronicity of repeating 1’s… Once again, I have been visited by it; I was the 111th like on a random video I found.
111th%20like

3 Likes

That’s great!
I think the word ‘philosophy’ has gotten a bad rap in current culture and occulture.

I was “initiated” by Athena. I had kept up an athiest stance in my public life, but she seduced and dominated my spiritual sight like a proper right-handed god. It was very nice, no regrets.

Anyhow, Athena is a goddess of philosophy. She’s very easy to get along with. 10/10 would recommend.

4 Likes

Tmw I’m too mean of a person cause I’m telling guys on a subreddit that there small dicks aren’t massive

1 Like

Tmw you release the spirit of someone from a poppet that you had for almost a year and undo the workings on it

2 Likes

TMW A Manifestation Happened. #BigAssTV

4 Likes

Tmw deep purging of the house today before first qlipothic ceremony. And I mean a literal purging, as I have a dumpster to fill lol

3 Likes

Tmw you roll your eyes so hard, you almost end up in a different dimension.

7 Likes

Ah, so that was the noise I heard

5 Likes

:rofl: It was the sound of my brain cracking. Don’t be alarmed.

4 Likes

I got my package of fudge and I feel I gotten ripped off

I’m stuck here at work until 9 PM, so I got about 6 hours left before I get off work.

Hopefully the package I’m waiting for is still there when I get home. I ordered a new wallet.

1 Like

So I tried it…yup I got ripped off…I can’t taste the peanut butter only the chocolate…I’m leaving a 1 star review

Dammit I misspelled atheist again.

Remember kids:
‘I’ before ‘E’
except after ‘C’
or in atheism because atheists worship the devil.

Wait, I thought they worshiped a flying sketti monster?

1 Like

They actually worship Hitchens–or anybody who’s bitter about religion (could be the cashier at their local Starbucks).

I don’t think they know Satan exists.

3 Likes

TMW rage intensifies.

5 Likes

Tmw your butt cheek itches really badly, but you’re in public.

6 Likes

Tmw got back from watching IT: chapter 2. Decent flick, more funny than scary.

4 Likes

Ah yes, the body-shaming it’s still okay to indulge in. :kiss:

4 Likes