That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW I decide to get back in to vaping because I starting smoking cigarettes again and my lungs hate me for it. Seriously, cigars no problem, pipes depend on the blend, but cigarettes are fucking awful. I am still having my evening cigars though dammit.

2 Likes

Tmw if I ever have a YouTube channel I wanna do a cooking versus with my family with certain dishes to be judge on who can make it better

1 Like

Tmw your 3 weeks holiday is about to end…

2 Likes

It’s a nice feeling, quite liberating.

3 Likes

3 Likes

TMW

you always want to call @A_Pariah Udon. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I hadn’t made that connection, but now that you mention it…

hD5D4D25E

It’s like that old Iron Maiden song, Fear of the Dark. I now forever hear it as Fear of the Duck. :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Omg that cat!!! Its too cute!!!

1 Like

Tastes like :rooster: smells like :fish: :wink:

2 Likes

“Convenient & easy to prepare” would be already a lie

4 Likes

Went through the same thing yesterday. It feels liberating. Good for you!

bsbshs

4 Likes

Cigarettes are bad M’kay…fucking cheap knockoffs of cigars. Cigarillos are far better if you only have a short time for a smoke. Don’t know anything about vaping except that 9/10 people I’ve seen doing it have very punchable faces
Also tmw 4 cheese, chicken and onion pizza makes a comeback and for desert I’ll have a Cohiba cigar and some Connemara

2 Likes

That’s some false advertising, I’d like to speak to the manager.

5 Likes

I’m sorry @A_Pariah please don’t beat me up :blush:

2 Likes

Aye.

4 Likes

Ive never actually had a Cohiba. My usual cigars are either from Drew Estate, Comancho, or the occasional Arturo Fuente.

2 Likes

Cohiba’s are a rare treat for me (1-3 a year) usually I go for Montecristos or Romeo y julietas…or some cheaper nicaraguans. I dont think I’ve tried the brands you mentioned :thinking:
And Al capone’s for quick smoke

Those are okay, but never really stuck out enough for a repurchase for me. Never had the al Capone’s though I have seen them. Usually if I want a shorter smoke i will get a Game cigarillo, or an Acid. Or of course pack one of my smaller pipes.

1 Like

I needed to switch back to Al Capone’s due to Piano(finnish brand) going out of business a few years ago. Those were some good cigarillos

zum Wohl!

4 Likes