That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW i have to reschedule an appointment I have been waiting months for because my kid is sick :no_mouth:

1 Like

Oh noses…make sure spoil your child with cartoons and cuddle them…give them ice cream too for taking there medicine

2 Likes

Check check and check lol. He’s curled up in my lap watching pokemon right now.

2 Likes

tmw
the fragile ego of the “I can craft this myself, just watch me!” husband :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I think that’s just a guy thing :joy:

6 Likes

I know. I know.

3 Likes

@A_Pariah @UnseelieDiabolus Hold my beer, I’m about to do something awesome.

Lol

4 Likes

Fuck it, I don’t need to go out to buy nails. I’ll just Smith them…in the garage! I’ll save on gas (Very bad idea)

4 Likes

Hey Tibbles, did you ever figure out that pact thing you were talking about?

1 Like

Tmw I was going to buy a machete to deal with the brush in the backyard, but my roommate bought a new weed wacker…kinda disappointed now

1 Like

Power tools are more fun, so don’t be disappointed.

My grandfather put a 14-inch circular saw blade on the end of a weedwhacker because he was sick of changing strings, and it was absolutely terrifying, but oddly effective.

3 Likes

I am actually thinking of doing a duel pact with both Lucifuge (who is more of the Saturn aspect) and Mammon (who seems more Earthy from his vibe). At this point, I am wondering what price I could give to pay for the aid. I think I am going to take it up to them and see what we can barter before a formal pact is made

2 Likes

That’s what I suggested kinda, by doing divs to see what they would want.

You do realize that idea I suggested was kinda off the cuff, so it probably needs some streamlining. That said, it would still be effective.

2 Likes

It was a very good suggestion and actually addressed a matter that caused me to hesitate. The concern I had about asking to achieve wealth for myself and my family is that while it would come, there would be no change in how it is managed which would eventually lead to the lose of that wealth by overendulging in luxuries. It has been a long time since my family had wealth so the money strategies have essentially been erased. By having two spirits involved, I can ask to split the tasks with one helping to bring the wealth in (such as Mammon) while the other can guide me into managing it to the point the money is working for me and not the other way around (Lucifuge). Your tip actually has helped established balance in the task to make it a bit more likely for success. For that, thank you.

2 Likes

No problem, glad my strange insight could help.

2 Likes

Famous last words lol. What exactly are you up to?

2 Likes

At work, but when I get home I gotta do a ritual for someone. They’ve already paid me for it too.

Actually though, I posted that ‘hold my beer’ thing before the person even contacted me about ritual for hire. So just happy timing.

3 Likes

Tmw I find it funny I mentioned a pact for wealth and I just realized that I have just gotten the largest paycheck of my life. And I haven’t even wrote a draft. I really need to stop going on auto pilot

3 Likes

TMW
everyone is cancelled :heart::heart::heart:
:v:t2:

3 Likes

I don’t know about that, but I’m nitpicking.

1 Like