Yep! :blush:

4 Likes

Well… :smiley:

2 Likes

Is that Jim Pickens in the drawing?

3 Likes

Hehe, no. Its a german scientist named Harald Lesch :smiley:

4 Likes

Enjoy! Balg in sync again. I don’t know for other people but this forum is often in sync for me.

5 Likes

Yes. even oddly specific ones

3 Likes

I think Jim Pickens must be his persona. Look st google.

2 Likes

Oh good grief, I can’t unsee it anymore

2 Likes

That moment when…you can tell something is happening with your mantras. Not sure what, but something. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

TMW Work is super slow. Also title change.

3 Likes

Tmw debating making a medieval cloak for ritual. I know it is not necessary and never bothered with dress beyond putting in formal clothes before evocation, but I am curious of the effects it would have as a trigger. Worse comes to worse, I got something for Ren Faires

4 Likes

Tmw vacation is nearly over so you decide to pull an all-nighter to fix your sleep cycle

2 Likes

TMW i think I have a girlfriend now o.O

5 Likes

Congrats man :smiley:

1 Like

I love how nobody pointed out that I am already married.

Kinda took the punch out of the whole comment :joy:

6 Likes

Had a vague memory of that being the case, but with all the spirit wives and “modern” relationship standards and plain old regular breakups, hard to keep track of people’s relationship status. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW someone asks a question, so you type a whole response out with helpful links and everything, but the topic somehow gets closed before you can hit “reply” :expressionless:

1 Like

You have a point. I didn’t even consider that lol. No, I am legitimately legally married to a lovely woman. It’s just now a friend of a friend has just come out about crushing on both of us lol.

Which is cool, we are talking things slow and seeing where it goes. Not actually officially dating as of yet, but again, y’all kinda took the wind out of the sails of that remark :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Tmw you hear a tapping from a jar with a spirits essence in your working with like hey get your ass to work you got 3 more of us to go

1 Like