That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Mine is smack dab on my sign, Virgo. I plan on using the personal sigil tutorial you posted for that night as well. Rest will be guided by intuition.

1 Like

Mmm, lizard lady that only wears clothes (no armor), specializes in alchemy, enchanting, and cooking, and uses only the knife and fork weapons.

2 Likes

That’s actually amusing to me

1 Like

Sweet, let me know how it goes for you

2 Likes

TMW everything is funny, and I can’t help but laugh. Silly side effects of today’s invocation.

1 Like

Ork Wizard, but you gotta roleplay as one of Da Boyz.

1 Like

Tmw when you are considering asking for aid with Lucifuge for ever increasing income not just for myself but for my family long after my death. Not sure how a generational pact would go

2 Likes

@Dralukmun A spirit associated with Saturn and Earth would probably be willing. Of course, you’d want to write up a full contract about what you want and how you will ‘pay’ for it.

Then after you write it up, do a div to see if they will accept it, then when you do get the affirmative, sign it, photocopy it, then do something like that succubus letter candle thing, and fax (burn) the copy for that spirit’s records.

Saturn is basically the planetary aspect of bureaucracy, and earth is the element of money. So think of it like a full on business agreement. Bonus points if you do all the work creating the pact while dressed in a full suit and tie.

The payment would probably be something like ‘weekly offerings at specific time every monday’, and ‘quarterly reports’ where you do a more involved rite to strengthen the pact.

2 Likes

That moment when…you’re drinking a beer called Hobgoblin and notice it’s from a brewery called Wychwood :beer:

5 Likes

Ah great! you should also check Cuvee De Trolls then!

1 Like

TMW I am thinking about writing a handwritten journal creating new types of advanced vampyrism techniques.

3 Likes

TMW
You kinda live in the hardware store, now

6 Likes

I chose imperial cause extra money

1 Like

This is a public service announcement: Tomorrow there will be a black moon.

5 Likes

That sounds scary

1 Like

Only if you have been naughty…

4 Likes

Oh wow…a river will flow backwards

TMW you are thinking to buy a mini laptop :thinking:

1 Like

Tmw you are reorganizing routines to four tasks after getting up and after getting home for work, gradually returning to my old ones before I moved into the new place

1 Like

One doesn’t negate the other.

7 Likes