That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw I’m curious about my past life…if I had one

The second pic here also shows how long Melek Taus has been waiting for me to work with him if you look at the printer date in the lower right corner :joy:

3 Likes

That moment when…you fall asleep listening to Belial’s song on repeat and wake up feeling like microwaved dog poop :tired_face:

Not sure what I got up to in dreamland, but my head doesn’t feel right…

5 Likes

TMW You Thinking about something to write :thinking:

1 Like

tmw mood

9 Likes

Sometimes you have to pull a Vlad and go maximum psycho in order to preserve your comfies, it’s a good thing. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

TMW entities tell you not to do something, but u’re so stuck on how u think u’ll do it, that they actually find a way to make sure u won’t do it that u notice almost immediately. Well, it’s for my best interest, I get it, but jeez…

3 Likes

Tmw the crows you feed have now started to circle you in the air every time you start putting down food for them.

5 Likes

Tmw you keep hearing certain phrases in your head being repeated over and over again and you can’t tell if it’s intrusive thoughts or a spirit.

(It’s not a parasite, I’ve checked and performed cleanings/banishings)

3 Likes

Kill’em!

5 Likes

TMW I am considering leaving a person behind after changing my mind due scanning some bits and pieces and finding that the dynamics that are showing are not of my liking.

Turns empathy off :blush:

5 Likes

TMW Always when you think about about alien life/space,always belial shows you strange images and today i saw a creature not too crazy or anything it looked like a spider but it had legs around it,not 8 legs like the normal but a circle of them,with spiky solid “hair”

This can be whatever but always when belial gives me visions are true and no jokes,just thought of sharing it.

3 Likes

TMW you decide to do a long row of sigil workings until they succeed, better than complain and think you’re destined to fail :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TMW a hand touched your head out of the blue
:neutral_face:

4 Likes

Well a guy tail-gated my uncle once; walked out his scrap of metal with an old boxy tv and vanished right into the woods.

Beat that!

5 Likes

5 Likes

TMW i want fried pork chops now…

3 Likes

TMW you’d rather be snuggled up in bed than turning 30 pages of notes in to 300 pages of book.

4 Likes

You need an Ebook

3 Likes

Nevermind, I misread. I am stupid.
But still

4 Likes