That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

When I say one, I don’t mean one in the drawer, I mean ONLY one in the whole house. I be trying to eat ice cream.

8 Likes

What the heck? Lol.

4 Likes

That happens a lot at my place usually ends up being the Idk ghost or the I didn’t do it ghost.

Yep I named them after my kids famous excuses :laughing:

6 Likes

Weird…I mean I keep finding my spoons…and forks in weird places (cat’s bed, toolshed and sauna being most common) but there’s generally still at least 20 left…I’d invest in plenty of extras, shiny things are very prone to being misplaced, by beings both supernatural and mundane.

5 Likes

Tmw your thinking of doing magick videos on YouTube but blurring your face :thinking:

3 Likes

go for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw horror games at like in a slightly dark house

p3jmifx6vym21

3 Likes

Tmw my new girl tells me she’s Lilith…

1 Like

Tmw ooooo tell me tell me whats different

TMW I want to thank O’Keeffes Working Hands handbalm

3 Likes

Blessings brother

1 Like

Tmw thank gods that work night is over.

That moment when Leviathan is stirring up old memories and it’s actually hard to deal with

3 Likes

Thank you sister!

1 Like

Tmw you read this thread casually and you still have no idea what it’s actually about. Everytime it’s 100 new messages and all different topics, what am I supposed to write here? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Whatever you want honestly. This is basically a “general chat” thread.

2 Likes

Tmw you realize some rituals are best not to be shared. I have to remind myself that my way out of a very weak state of life will not be the same as others and may bar the way from them actually getting help.

2 Likes

TMW you’re gambling with Bune :game_die::black_joker:

7 Likes

There is no spoon

4 Likes

Knew I should have made a matrix joke. Missed opportunities…

2 Likes