That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW I am loading up on caffeine and nicotine so I have the energy to type out the details of the experience i had with Melek Taus last week.

4 Likes

Would have went with something like this though

1 Like

But aren’t we all born in the matrix? Its the exit that’s difficult now. Wait no, that was the pill thing, and waking up as a slime battery or something…

1 Like

TMW Im still waiting to see whats different.

Marketing and Advertisement are different things

1 Like

I look forward to seeing it.

1 Like

But they said and now for something completely different :frowning:

1 Like

They’re all liars, like the rest of us

1 Like

Tmw you just used a combination of your planetary strengths by the sign of the house, which house and the relationship with each other in your natal chart to figure out your own path in the Qliphoth, while still technically starting at the bottom of the tree. That took more work than I thought it would. With how I have it planned, there will be four months where I will possibly be busting my ass to establish connection

tmw
Megalomaniacs everywhere :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Tmw you believe you have reached the caffeine intake where paranoia becomes a distinct possiblity…melatonin when I get home.

Tmw this video reminds me of @anon48532061

3 Likes

Converations to let your hair down

1 Like

Lmao, but which one am I?

2 Likes

TMW no difference.

2 Likes

No difference. Nowhere,never.

2 Likes

Of course the killer, you vamp! :smile:

2 Likes

Tmw I had an intense dream and heard Gaia, and saw Kali and an aggressive person wearing a teddy bear onesie and if your nice to him he doesn’t hurt you but my brother was rude to him in the dream and he slashed him in front of me and my dad at my childhood home and threaten to kill me

I should take note of that video.
Bowling the shit out of someone is a perfect way to fuck with people. Even better if I use an idiot as a bowling ball. :thinking:

4 Likes