That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW I’m at work, it’s been completely dead, and I’m watching Inglorious Basterds on Netflix.

I love me some Tarantino.

2 Likes

This is my place since my mother died.
I will one day but still got many things to do before that, like bringing my mom’s soul to the other side and helping her find the rest she needs.
And offcourse taking my responsibility for my grandfather

3 Likes

Maybe this place transforms itself into something else (better?) as soon as you did so :slight_smile:
I wish you the best of success with that. Thats some big responsibility you’ve got there.

3 Likes

Thats his worst work in my humble opinion :smiley:

1 Like

Aw man sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Indeed, that is already happening by my workings.
Yes it is, but it is a part of my calling or Wyrd or Will or how one calls it.
Got some pretty busy months coming up…

2 Likes

Nah dont worry. dont feel pity for me.
at the same time, it gives me great oppurtunities to become a good sorcerer

2 Likes

I hope you’ll have enough energy in storage for the times to come. I’m sure Kali is watching you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She surely will, she and many others ^^

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

I think Hateful Eight was his worst. I mean, it was still good, with the multiple story threads that all lead to one point, but it had too much of the Tarantino noodling where he takes forever to actually get to the point.

2 Likes

It was amazing till that stupid twist if you ask me. After that, I have to agree.

2 Likes

tmw second rebirth in a short period of time again. How did that happen so fast???

2 Likes

What do you mean? Enlighten me lol.

2 Likes

Also tmw you want to scry into full moon but its cloudy outside so you do a grounding instead.Right back at you universe :laughing:

3 Likes

TMW tommorow you will do an interesting ritual with amaymon.

2 Likes

TMW you in-love with cooking stuffs like healthy “fast foods” and diabethes (Silky lemony pancake cake with almond buttercream and berry puding)

:pray:t4::revolving_hearts::pancakes:

10 Likes

I really didnt need to see those in middle of the night, thank you :slightly_frowning_face::joy:

3 Likes

Tmw your deepening the faded engraving(due to bad mirror polish attempt) on your sword . Fuck Sindarin…
Also mentally preparing to dull it to renfaire acceptable tomorrow… Though kinda wondering why, as last year I was walking around with a razor sharp viking hand axe :thinking: Oh well, its only a modified tinker.
“edit” Also managed to misplaced the right boot of my costume, somehow, so preps are going great. :sweat:

5 Likes

I fail to understand how there is only one spoon in my house.

7 Likes