That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW just talking and listening to the spirit of a death relative, no fancy rituals, just while sitting down, cup of coffee and putting yourself open towards them, is enough to feel what they want, what they NEED, want from you in order to find their way onwards

4 Likes

TMW when… xD

“The end boss.”

Hahahah.

Mousepower!

^^

Rofl.

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

Tmw you want to post memes but you’re not sure of what.

1 Like

Tmw you lost your dog

9 Likes

What was the store that this is in the window of? I would have died laughing!!

2 Likes

Btw @Angelb1083 did you receive your pendant?

I would like a pic of it please!

1 Like

@anon48532061 no I just ordered it but I can see if I can find a link. It’s Lucifer’s sigil but it is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@anon48532061

This is it.

1 Like

TMW seeems to be consistent the the side affects of lucifer is horniness…every time

So wear this necklace with caution. Got it thank you :blush:. It was so beautiful I couldn’t pass it up. I got an Azazel one from her a few months ago. My next will be Lilith because she seems to have my back a lot lately :grin: This shop owner is an amazing designer!!

Tmw when you hold the painting of Azazel’s sigil in your hands and take a minute asking to help to build the calm focused center you need in your chaotic work environment. Not a prayer but a genuine “hey, I can really use some help if you can”. Then you feel the painting grow hot in your hands and a calmness overwhelm you within as the air around you tightens. I think it is safe to say that I was heard.

3 Likes

Tmw I am rolling ideas in my head about making a couple sets of mala bead necklaces since I tend to have a series of bad luck every time I try to buy them

2 Likes

Tmw you got nothing better do a late evening but watch the updates on BALG only to witness the most amazing romantic comedy.

Tmw getting stuff ready for renfaire(more medieval, but I don’t know a word for that) this Saturday. Got my bastard sword, chain mail, belt, pants, pouches, boots and bracers. Need to find my cloak and cloak pin, and make or find a Surcoat/tabard that wont kill me with heat…

4 Likes

Can we see the complete outfit! I like medieval stuff

2 Likes

4 Likes

In love with it!

TMW you say goodbye to your second car which you received for free. Goodbye, second car :red_car:

9 Likes

Tmw you have such levels of heat on your spine its not funny anymore.

4 Likes

Tmw you are finally getting training for team captain you have been asking for as well as something finally being done about a machine defect you complained about for months under a lower position using some of the power of your new rank. Time to get things finally done.

Edit: I was also very calm while dealing with a big wig with a nasty temper who embarrassed himself while I came off as a force to reckon with (had all the evidence needed to show down time was necessary over an ignored issue I brought to him as an operator, a plan for solod improvement and a very leveled tone). So an offering of thanks for Azazel will need to be in order and the confirmation of a curse I placed on him for loss of reputation due to insanity was a nice touch.

1 Like