That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Thanks! Me too! I was like this is it. It’s so beautiful. All of her stuff though is amazing!

1 Like

TMW I made a friend at a butterfly sanctuary.

8 Likes

That kinda looks like an Owl Butterfly, although it has been ages since I studied them so i could be wrong

3 Likes

It was called a purple something or other I think lol. When it opens it’s wings it’s a gorgeous shimmering purple and blue color. I just couldn’t get it to open up for a good picture :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh that would have been adorable.

2 Likes

TMW you watch people pray to a book and you’re praying to an altar of death… I may have some issues.

1 Like

Nope, you did everything right. Death is measurable, after all.

3 Likes

keeps praying to Anubis and Kali.

3 Likes

Morpho peleides is probably going to be my best guess. There are way too many butterflies to try to examine lol

1 Like

Tmw the forum learns that if Tiberius is getting out of hand and needs to be distracted, post a picture of a random plant or animal as he MUST identify it

1 Like

TMW you realize what “Home Office” actually means…throws away overly preppy clothes

7 Likes

TMW astral projection is tougher than it looks. Darn you fleshy body, LET ME OUT!

2 Likes

TMW you love owning a home studio and don’t even have to put a shirt on.

1 Like

Golden times.

2 Likes

Guys do you know any enns for goddess venus,
I’m trying to find out if she is one of my spirit guides

TMW just when you start to think that the city and especially the neighborhood where you grew up and where you’ve always lived and literally DESPISED your entire life is finally starting to get a nice place, shit starts to look like its just hopeless…
Yeah well, white thrash will always be white thrash even when there are living more decent families next to them…

2 Likes

Ehehehe, I thought almost the same when I visited my parents…

3 Likes

its just so sad you know.
people who waste all their time on stupid fucking useless drama towards each other and do the best they can to make you one of them.
Just because they have nothing to do…

1 Like

My family is “one of these people”, sadly. I haven’t seen them for a longer time now and thought they might be happy enough to see me again that they would act like decent human beings at least for a few hours :joy: Nope. Not on their watch.

3 Likes

I guess this was the song you’ve listened to while driving into your good ol’ neighborhood?

2 Likes