That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW 12+ hours of renovating is done for today. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the paint in my hair

2 Likes

i may ask what problem did you have?

2 Likes

Someone is getting closer to Seidr too :wink:

1 Like

TMW you change your profile picture.

TMW stupid lag.

TMW storms decide to hit hard and now it’s time to finally harness the energy.

1 Like

Tmw you wife, observing your philosophy of approaching life through the eyes of warfare due to my working with death and war deities as well as my time talking to veterans, asks how I view war and love being similiar.

My answer “War, like most things in life, is another expression of the exchange of energy between two beings here on the physical world to a more extreme end. Like love, war can build or gravely injure (or destroy) an individual. The two are far from easy paths to walk. It is filled with high moments (such as the victories in battle that boost morale among those fighting or the honeymoon phase in relationships) and many low moments (defeats or loss of life in battle and heart break or times of trial in a relationship). Of course, both situations have ass holes who are just out to destroy or harm others, while other individuals rise to greater versions of themselves through the heat of battle or the trials of love. War and love are both acts of passion and expressions of the greater concept we call life.”

2 Likes

You should look into Wod and passion/frenzy states if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Passion/Frenzy states I know well of (used to get into that state during boxing matches and have been learning to apply it to ritual) but I am unfamiliar with Wod. Are you referring to the crossfit term or is it a name for a spirit, book or magical practice?

1 Like

I mean the Norse concept.

2 Likes

Which… seems the Norse concept is the inspiration for the CrossFit term… Neat.

Wod is the gift of Odin to humanity at our creation. Passion, frenzy , ecstasy, the beserker rage, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

TMW your mom prepares a “ritual” full of references to the basics of the occult, bible, pop culture mixed with some common things to make a satire and trick to the resdidents of your house.
…I don’t know if I’m going to do a masive apologize in a few days or if this is a lesson-in-a-joke of “how to prepare the space for rituals of 10 people”

1 Like

TMW watching Deadman wonderland and wanted to produce dark music instantly
BTW I’m a true otaku😁anyone can relate

2 Likes

That sounds like a fun day :joy:

Yes it was. The girls could barely hold the candles without laughing.

1 Like

Tmw I made two thick cheeseburgers and made cheese sauce with caramelized onions

My 2x enquireries 1. Clauneck said to submit it as im sure he knows my listening to nirate I miss something. Hes let it be obvious to me that i submit the recordings.
I don’t like being fobbed off. Im not trying to be special in this instance but at least tell me where i can send it and someone with the ears n knowledge can get his words.

I wanted to ask someone else because I thought I was off my rocker about this:

2 my human/construct personality is not as bold as Iam so therein lies the hesitation
That night after Clauneck I sleep - awake i was evoking and not calling and then saying shut up n sleep.
I had incense going for Lucifer Amaymon but just said good night & crawled under the covers. As the smoke was almost done I when got up & lit a cone for Azazel. I said if you have something to say do it in my sleep. My head was still afire as it is on evocation but the intensity was seriously painful. I kept thinking Azazel Then Aurelius Sopex but also rolling over ssying shut up. I knew something was waiting to speak I was listening but I was not -weaker tired.
Then in my sleep I/I was in some ‘plane’ We/I was in discussion with Aurelius Sopex we were talking something important it was good. Then I turned my back He himself is a white auric figure light bright with my back facing him he touched my back with fire it burned strongly my crawling burning skull stopped it’s pain I woke I knew words were still being spoken then stopped. It was a real thing Not a dream. I asked my daughter to check my back on Sunday and the marks showed up. Monday she took pictures it looks like a finger print.

《my construct self often dosent speak for fear of being shot down or ignored or ridiculed I Do Not have such qualms 》.

So I thought I should book a consult thinking that the incarnate fles of ascended humans are not always in contact themselves. Clauneck said something about evoking sopex for the answer.

But what Sopax or Azazel. Sometimes he’s cryptic.

There you go I typed it up despite myself
Edit ps… I know I sound confused but Morgana and I are merging slowly

2 Likes

Tmw I really want this:

But my wallet is like no… you have to be an adult…

Tmw fuck humans.

2 Likes

Funny you mention wallet. In the code for that link there is the angel number 8888 which has to do with Prosperity, infinity, etc.

1 Like