That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Let’s just say that I’ve been taking a page out of those who survived the Depression here in the US and those going through the collaspe in Venezuela now as far as whether or not to stash extra supplies and food…

1 Like

Tmw, you have several documents you wish to write to help with organization…but the effects of working thirds without caffeine are hitting me hard. Been cutting back

3 Likes

Get your vitamins.

1 Like

One step ahead of you. Plus have been learning cooking during colonial times. The average household had to be extremely creative during a time when everything was seasonal or hard to come by, so I thought it was worth learning. Skills are highly underrated these days

1 Like

Tmw you reflect on your obsession for learning both with mind and with your hands, yet have never worked with Paimon. Or Lucifer for that matter. Or Lucifiuge. Or a vast majority of really popular demons commonly mentioned here on the forum, with an exception of Belial, Lilith and now Azazel. Does that make me odd?

2 Likes

Not at all. There are several beings that I haven’t worked with but know things about from research. Everyone can’t be expected to work with every single spirit they find mentioning of.

Do you feel drawn to working with King Paimon or Lucifuge?

1 Like

An interest as of right now. Azazel and Belial are dominating the pull as of right now (Lilith informed me that the we will continue later on as what needed to be mended has been accomplished). I have a feeling Lucifuge will come in time, as I am preparing to work with the Qliphoth.

But I am thinking of evoking both Azazel and Paimon at the same time to see if two entities come forth or just one in my next working with him. I’ve heard the debate about whether or not they are the same being but, as usual, I want to see the results for myself and draw my own conclusions. I could simply ask but I think both would appericate a little extra effort on my behalf if they are indeed separate.

Just gonna let this hang around, charge abit right here…

3 Likes

Nope :frowning:

TMW
Balg help desk is unhelpful

4 Likes

TMW you order the most beautiful hand crafted sigil necklace from Etsy… it’s only going to take eternity to get here but it will be so worth it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

By any chance could it be from Luciferothica?

2 Likes

No it’s from ArcanaXIII, this is my 2nd from her. By any chance do you have link to that shop?

1 Like

I bought a Lilith’s sigil pendant from there.

Could you send the link from the one you bought it please? I love getting black magick jewelry.

3 Likes

I was searching as I asked. She is super nice too. Amazing customer service :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow. Her work is amazing!

1 Like

The pictures don’t do it justice. She casts her own metal so it is all hand made it takes a little bit to here but sooo worth it. I got worried that my customs nabbed my first one so I messaged her and she was amazing. It showed up while chatting with her.

2 Likes

Just wow. That requires a lot of talent.

1 Like

I would have to agree with that. You have to see these sigils in person. They are just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tmw junk people came by to pick up our junk appliances…also its cooler today