That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Pass the bag, I’ll take a fistfull.

This side is done, I need a personal, one on one with Satan, and some alone time with Naamah.

Tmw day two of substitute team captain and holy hell I don’t know how the regular one does it. Talk about being shell shocked on a constant. Definitely a challenge for me to conquer.

2 Likes

I was founder and president of my high school gardening club. I had a feeling the club would be screwed after I graduated, as we were having a REALLY hard time getting enough people to join. But sometimes I do still wonder how the girl I left in charge fared as the new club president.

1 Like

I can relate to that as well. I founded my high school’s poetry club and upon graduating, left it all to another I helped get comfortable leading. The club lasted a few years after I left

2 Likes

For shits and giggles, I just emailed the old teacher sponsor of said club asking what happened after I left. I’m curious as fuck now.

2 Likes

TMW you are just laying in bed and feel a constant electrical energy pulsing through your body and just feel it charging you. Yep gonna be a interesting day. :smirk::smirk::smirk:

Last night’s talk about nightmares we had as kids triggered some memories. I remember being scared of Chuckie and Freddy but I also remember thinking strategically that if they would come for me, I would just pretend to be in love with them, so they wouldn’t kill me. I was around 7 years old. Must be some past life bs.

hwhhe

7 Likes

TMW The lunar energies of the moon phase seems to bring Lilith around heavily, possessing you and bringing out the supressed animalistic side of you again.
The previous time, same phase, i did a Dedication rite plus Lycanthropic rite and i wonder… will this be something that will return every time during this lunar phase since then?.. but damn now it is strong and i’m just PLANNING to do something …

3 Likes

TMW 8 hours worth of car drive back and forthhhhhh. I could use some magick carpet right now,lel

6 Likes

@A_Pariah Sending you lots of energy and hope! Take it easy and make sure you drink enough fluids and take some regular breaks.

5 Likes

TM (those moments) when you thought “So if choose one chakra it may be even Sahasrara but in this case or if I overdo Pranayama, or imagine a fire through me and choose to feel it with strong intensity, I risk extreme effects? Oh well, I aim high, will endure them.”

1 Like

TMW Lilith is very hungry … wauw :smile:

2 Likes

TMW you decide to finally seperate your candles

then go hmm need more green and yellow…

Then go to gems received_1215442281976100 and be like still need more :laughing:

9 Likes

Jesus Christ, and I thought I was a candle hoarder.

2 Likes

Tmw you can’t find your stress-absorbing rock charm for work because the cats keep playing with it. And this stresses you out.

2 Likes

Tmw you are watching a movie and there is a scene that reminds you of a childhood fight you had. Basically, a kid killed a gardner snake I had been watching and in anger I punched him hard in the nose, saying “blood for blood”. Definitely not the most correct way of going about things looking at it with more seasoned eyes.

Edit: why this is important to me is because I now can reflect a bit on my morality. While it is a bit more loose than others may prefer, there are four that are pretty much set in stone for me. Not killing outside of defense or survival is one of them

2 Likes

That moment when…you find yourself wondering if super powers really are possible :thinking:

6 Likes

Yes. With only 99 payments of 999 Dollars you too can possess Laser Eyes (Lasers sold separately)

In all seriousness, the world either has some conmen so good that it counts as a superpower, or superpowers (or siddhi or whatever you wanna call them) are attainable, with superb dedication and significant amount of time and luck

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m watching a comic book cartoon and wishing I could shoot fire out of my ass.

However, I know that is not biologically possible, and while the various spiritual siddhi are neat, they are not on par with comic book super powers.

3 Likes

I thought we shot fire out of our butts if we eat something really spicy or something from taco bell or chipotle

1 Like