That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

This power only requires a can of beans and a bic lighter.

4 Likes

Some sonsabitch told me that Chipotle was giving away free guacamole for national avocado day, but didn’t tell me that you had to buy something first. So I walk in without even bringing a wallet or any cash whatsoever, fully confident that I will indeed receive some of that almighty mushy green shit. The woman at the counter tells me you have to place an order to get the free guac, and to which I responded at a volume that the entire restaurant can hear, “God fuckity dammit, I came all this way for nothing?” And proceeded to leave.

4 Likes

That moment when you find the most rediculous thing :')

3 Likes

Oh…my… goodness

1 Like

at the very least that site is great for laughs lmao

the best part is this has been going on for atleast 9 years with the site

(NancyLafon has been a member of the site for 9 years, since May 25, 2010)

2 Likes

If any chaos mage tries that spell PLEASE share results…

2 Likes

I found a time traveling spell.

3 Likes

As a chaos mage, challenge accepted.

2 Likes

TMW you finally realize the only thing that matters is your will, and the urge to destroy or create worlds is only defined by what you Loosely defined as your personal mortal life.

I am my own Eldritch Abomination set to destroy the world.

I am the angel that seeks to save the world.

I am all and nothing, I am good and evil, I am indefinable. I am inevitability.

3 Likes

TMW you through the destruction of abaddon and of the black sun…
i am broken off,torn apart in everyway possible way out there even spiritually,but i breath in
i breath the god within me takkalos,then just walk throught just fuck it,i walk through it.

But as the flames and darkness rip apart my essence and soul i found myself outside from the very existence as a primordian form in the abyss that has many aspects and forms,and it pushed itself into this flesh-form to ascend higher and higher.

but i walk through it.

2 Likes

Seems to be a lot of that going around.

1 Like

What have I done :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing the thread. Tag me :grin:

indeed it is.

That’s cute.

1 Like

Tmw you thought you lost the ring that Lilith’s sigil is bound to, only to find it in the open side pouch I have on my belt for work. Apparently it slipped off my finger and landed there

2 Likes

Tmw you pull out a couple tarot cards for four spirits you are working with (Lilith, Mammon, Belial and Alzu) and you come up with an interesting theme. I both shuffled and spread the deck around, allowing my hand to stop where it felt right while chanting each name.

Lilith: Four and Six of Pentacles
Mammon: Reversed Eight of Swords and The Wheel of Fortune
Belial: Knight of Wands and Queen of Swords
Alzu: Seven of Cups and Three of Wands

1 Like

It’s actually disturbing.

1 Like

Oh gods, I haven’t seen that site since college. That brings back memories

2 Likes

Tmw I wonder if they still have a dozen or so “become a mermaid” spells. :thinking:

2 Likes

When we grew up, we wanted to turn into a dragon. Not kidding, hahah. We started looking into genetics and biology because of that wish.

…Not jealous at all, nope not a bit, hahah…

TMW you’re trying to be more open about your beliefs and practices, but even then, you have to completely censor yourself in front of the people you want to tell about it, and water it down to the point it’s practically meaningless…

By the way, does this community call people who don’t practice magick muggles, or is there another term?

2 Likes