That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I’m working on improving my self-image. Need to get over my low self-esteem and self-loathing in order to progress more.

A lot of meditation and affirmations, but I am seeing some progress already.

4 Likes

I think, the most painful thing someone told me was rather plain:
“You might want to sit down”
It was an opener to hell itself and everything that followed right after was a good ol’ nightmare :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s usually preceding something really bad when someone says that.

5 Likes

Tmw you struggle to pick an episode of No Sleep to listen to in order to fall asleep. Stories of maddness and horror soothes me

2 Likes

My wife did that…only to tell me that my taxes return check came after a long moment of silence

4 Likes

Someone being a troll is also a distinct possibility, though :thinking:

3 Likes

You’re giving me the chills. The exact same for me. Hugs! I never even sat down and she never had to tell me what happened, in that moment I knew. All I did was scream after that.

6 Likes

I kinda didn’t scream or anything, everything went so damn silent, so probably I SHOULD have done so. But someone else did it for me, then.
Hugs :black_heart:

5 Likes

TMW You do a ritual runic meditation on Laguz and all of a sudden you were just ‘gone’… not asleep or anything, just … gone?
wtf was that :confused:

2 Likes

So this knife I got, it’s 18 inches long, and 13 inches of those 18 inches are the blade. And it’s super cool.

5 Likes

Here’s a picture of it.

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Since it is the rune of the subconscious it makes sense, but wow this was so weird…

TMW … Ah this should be interesting :bat:

5 Likes

That is a very pretty sigil. Did you draw that?
May I ask whose sigil is that?
It has a very seductive vibe.

3 Likes

Feels saturnian and lunar, a bit stellar dark somehow.

And I see visions of werewolfs.

2 Likes

TMW
Amaymon’s part of the mala is bloody as fuck. Even if it cannot be seen by the shitty quality of my phone there’s a few visible layers of blood. Good for ten days of the ninety.

Yeah I drew it, it’s a vampiric entity called Denasro’mun

2 Likes

TMW BALG will be an empty void due to flaggers. Shakes head in disappointment

I guess the LHP no longer represents freedom :disappointed:

3 Likes