That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

tumblr_e8df8d106c40cb149c583343c7e10562_eed0e288_500

1 Like

NICE! How is it??

1 Like

The only one I now get for weeks is an ad for the museum of communism. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing: Very annoying.

1 Like

TMW
Someone was told by azazel that I need to teach him and guide him.

3 Likes

Tmw you had to explain to your boss’s boss on why it is very difficult to make car mirrors with no glass. “What do I look like, a stage magician? Here, let me look under your hat, I may find my glass there.” The stupid is strong at my job apparently…

2 Likes

It’s not bad so far

1 Like

Tmw
Roommate who is also a Coworker: “Okay, here’s the keys. I have to stay over today. No demon evocations in my car!”
Me: “Thank you, but it wouldn’t be the first time.”
Him: “What!?”
Me: “Kidding, you make jokes way too easy for me.”

Keep in mind that he is mainly RHP and we give each other respect when we are serious. Not so much with jokes

1 Like

I love this channel so much. It’s so raw and real… sometimes sad, sonetimes happy, always beautiful. Had to share.

2 Likes

Tmw some folks don’t understand the difference between New age mystical foo foo and magick.

4 Likes

You mean that the ugly fulgurite necklace I bought for $100 won’t bring me a six figure salary without a degree or any work experience due to it balancing my past life karma? Did I just get swindled?

4 Likes

All jokes aside, a majority of what is sold in new age shops and Hollywood does not help with those just starting. I sold so much crap when I worked for one that it got sickening.

3 Likes

C’mon man. Don’t be toxic.

5 Likes

Wow, I looked at what he posted and it was super toxic.

2 Likes

Tmw blueberry muffin iced tea…long name, tasty drink, healthy with zero calories. Test successful.

6 Likes

That sounds delicious

2 Likes

Blueberry muffin and zero calories?

3 Likes

What’s in it?

3 Likes

Its a tea blend made to somewhat imitate the taste of blueberry muffins. Black tea, dried blueberries, and other stuff I can’t remember. Pitcher of water, 3 of those teabags and 5-10 hour wait in the fridge.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Yum, sounds good. I may have to do the same with the Leeche black tea I have.

2 Likes