That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Tmw I gotten now a second message from a bot on fan fiction…i hate bots

Tmw most of these guys on Reddit on massive cock either do have a big cock or are rather small

TMW the BALG ads think you’re a high roller for some reason :thinking:

Also, lots of these

2 Likes

Tmw my stepdad car broke down while he went to go get sonic drinks…his field pump for his camaro broke

Tmw your eyes feel tired, but rest of you does not…Might as well go for a walk

2 Likes

That moment when…you watch the new Picard trailer that was dropped at Comic-Con and, damn, does that look exciting :open_mouth:

“What the hell are you doing out here, Picard? Saving the galaxy?” :smile:

6 Likes

Yes I saw it too…seven of nine is coming back!!!

Tmw you find a old witchcraft book from 1971
At the thrift store

5 Likes

Omg this song gives me chills

Tmw my brother should be on my dad car insurance and because he wont do that my mom insurance thing gotten higher plus gods know how much the field pump and maintenance would cost

Tmw you realize you can never giving your wife a joking jab that she takes too long getting ready after you took about 45 minutes in the bathroom to do the same. Two days of negligence can cause a lot of work on my end, especially with how long my hair is getting.

3 Likes

Waiting for the pizza I ordered to arrive. It said 10:05-10:15, but it’s now 10:25 and I’m still waiting.

He and i may need to talk too. We share interests.

1 Like

Hiya! New pizza hut employee here!

Sometimes pizza places get backed up or have a driver shortage, so sometimes the time calculation is off. For example we had one person order 14 large pizzas so it made everything difficult to do. Stuff like that might be why. Its generally cheaper and easier to get it as carryout and get it yourself, because they will put your order ahead of everyone else, assuming their lobby isn’t flooded. Obviously depending on who you order from.

2 Likes

It literally arrived one minute after I made the post.

Ah. Neat!

I wasn’t gonna do carryout because I wasn’t gonna walk the 3/4 mile to the restaurant.

Car?

Don’t have one.

The one I had, it fragged it’s trans at a stoplight, and lurched forward into the SUV in front of me. Their bumper cleared my hood and destroyed the radiator as well as a bunch of periphery bits to the engine.

I had liability only on my insurance, so I wasn’t getting a payout from them to put towards another car.

1 Like

Oof

1 Like