That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Yeah lol, TMW you’re surrounded by muggles and forget there are others
“like you”

:grin::joy:

4 Likes

Exactly that! :rofl:

3 Likes

TMW

You’re at a crystal store and some new age muggle armchair tries to give you advice.

“No one asked your opinion”

8 Likes

Tmw i wish I had a car that wasnt a stick and 25 bucks to get carryout pizza

Minus the corn. …

Exactly @Myrrdin

1 Like

TMW. … its fucking cold and the cat is too

Under my sensible (:confused:) jacket :laughing:

3 Likes

Yay cat

1 Like

TMW you’re studying the “Sitri is Set” beliefs and come across a list that defined exactly how Sitri is with you. Down to the GIF, man. Down to the GIF used.

2 Likes

Its almost the weekend

Tmw you are stuck on an incense recipe. Being out of dried honey has kinda thrown a wretch into my plans. If I use fresh, it will take about two months to cure

1 Like

screams the Trackers from YouTube are having a boy!!! And the gender reveal with the Disney world park and blue colors were pretty

TMW —genera—
Iam in gratitude to manifest cash in hand and paying clients in advance knowing that the spirits are in my company and that I no longer work for free. —Balg withstanding of course ----.
I No longer doing stuff for free for people who won’t pay. I gotta live in this realm after all.

2 Likes

Tmw
You have never been affected by Mercury Retrograde in your 22 yrs of living on Satan’s Green Earth, but all of a Sudden it has come with a vengeance

4 Likes

I blame the forum :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes

This one is super rough. I blame the solar & lunar eclipses.

3 Likes

I dont know shit about astrology or whatever the fuck a mercury retrograde is but i had a FUCKING GREAT DAY.

7 Likes

Tmw you keep finding Catholic saints stuff , its like hey what up wanna work with us.

1 Like

I ignore it or use it as a means to dig deeper into myself
Rx of anything astrology itself is a map not a rule to live life by as is modern mapped thoughts

1 Like

TMW something strange. I finished my training dressed fed… walkout in city towards buses but before nearing the road and many whom looked in his late 60’summer or mid 70’s stood about 6 or 7 meters looked at me briefly then stood to attention and briefly bowed his head as in a stiff nod.
I looked briefly not believing thos faintly bronzed weathered skinned man just do that. He was not dressed in anything distinguishing wealth or not. He had an air of one who knew himself neither arrogance nor self depreciative.
How weird. Wondering if that’s relative to the Belial working?

1 Like