That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I normally make my own incense but I always enjoy some morning star’s products when I get the chance

I buy preground, but in theory couldn’t you just boil the bean whole? Much less labor intensive.

You could, but grinding helps to release all the subtle flavors as well. I normally buy pre ground as well but we were out so I broke into the emergency coffee. It’s a good thing I have multiple sets of mortars, as copal coffee would not only taste bad but might be fatal too lol real death by coffee

2 Likes

Have you considered a Ziploc bag and a large hammer? :joy:

1 Like

Lol was out of ziplock bags.

I should say that I used emergency coffee plan B. Plan C involves a trick I learned from a former Green Beret that involves using MRE coffee packets like chew. I could’ve just used the packets but I did not want the death wish that would come fro, giving my wife instant coffee.

1 Like

I have done that before actually. A half can of straight or mint dip and mix in a few teaspoons of coffee grounds. It’s not bad and certainly works. It’s not a regular thing, but when I was a working in yacht construction and couldn’t smoke around the chemicals, I would take a pick-me-up where I could get it.

Yeah you said that before, that’s why I wanted to try it… I got curious. They had all kinds of Japanese incense.

5 Likes

TMW I feel called out by a meme lol

FB_IMG_1562864461644

14 Likes

Tmw you feel it’s time to de clutter your alters & magick spaces

2 Likes

TMW Your prescence helps a sick cat make her feel better
Feelq good to have that effect on her!

5 Likes

TMW I think I am finally ready to admit to myself that my nature isn’t that of the Adversary, or Trickster, even if I have elements of both. The more I self reflect the more I start to realize I have always fallen into the role of the Sacred Clown.

5 Likes

I’ve been using the Amber and Musk of that brand for Belial. He seems to like it :smiley:

7 Likes

Also sandalwood is great for him!

8 Likes

Tmw you finally get your food, but it’s still hot and you have fifteen minutes until lunch break is over.

2 Likes

One of the reasons i eat warm at home.
Fucking short lunchbreaks

2 Likes

χαλάζι !

Καλώς , αδελφός.

5 Likes

Interesting how you placed Zeus here, there was a strong thunderstorm when they crossed the borders.

3 Likes

Tmw
You learn something new everyday

5 Likes

Well, I am a magician after all. :joy:

:mage: :crystal_ball:

Good synchronicities. :+1:

3 Likes

Dammit, I always forget that when I talk with other people “like me” :joy::joy:

4 Likes