That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Keep that in mind.
Maybe that moment will play a role in a omen or synchronity in the (near) future.
It happend to me also that the omens of Belial where as good as unclear in the beginning but after awhile they sort of unfolded.

1 Like

TMW you don’t want to go to work because of the shitload of calls the other days.
Also TMW lightning hits the phone line.
Thank you, thank you so so much :smiley:

9 Likes

Ahh thanks Marticus I had not considered this

1 Like

TMW

You healed an bleeding placenta,and the result are here even the doctors said they couldn stop it and you get the news that it stopped :blush:.

5 Likes

TMW the decline of others’ ability to communicate starts messing with your luck…

And TMW you scare your boss with some dry sarcasm.
Boss: “Why are your shoe laces two different colors?”
Me: “One is a shoe lace and the other is 550 parachute cord”
Boss: “…why do you have parachute cord?”
Me: “Well, these are desperate times. It takes time and hard work to get an advance but I am determined to advance. So I keep something to drag away the remains of the former occupant of whatever job I desire when the time is appropriate”

3 Likes

Congrats on your energy work Xag

1 Like

TMW you are lonely as fuck wanting the attention that’s not around so it’s. … eating some dried fruit and nuts n hot really time… not as adventuroust as some but alcohol does not work on me anymore
Perhaps I should stop waiting for the contact and begin vamping my neighbours. … hmm

1 Like

This literally happened to me yesterday.
Annoying af. Now she knows. :blush:
And gave me a discount.

5 Likes

Bleh. If sympathy pains exist do sympathy hangovers? Sethana went out drinking with her work mates last nigh and I wake up feeling like I had one too many. WTF? :joy:

3 Likes

Edit; Never mind, found it.

1 Like

TMW you write a list of every spirit you have worked with after answering a thread about if you could only work with one and then stun yourself. Twelve years has really added up. And now I feel old.

3 Likes

TMW you just got the news that one of your 21 years old friend committed suicide at the train station.

I had a strange feeling all day. Now I know why…

4 Likes

Holy hell, I am sorry.

3 Likes

Tmw
You wake up from being in a astral club and feel shitfaced as fuck
Its too early for this bullshit :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I smell like alcohol and 80 succubi and I got work todo today

2 Likes

@Nagash :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
It’s been a weird day for a lot of people around the world but for you this night : :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Morgana9 :black_heart::wine_glass:

I feel myself so weird on this day, because I’ve promised to Belial that We’ll spend a quality night today. Today, when my friend just died…

It is something that… you have to learn: to put and keep your focus on your life
no matter who fail his’. It is a stern, but true lesson.

3 Likes

Yes it is Nagash I feel you there. I have Belial tonight also. … alow yourself a bit to embrace the feeling then resume your authority and the emotional shocks you acn box/file for later or being it up with Belial.
This is is how it works for my end inexplicable melancholy after a “high”. Chalking the emotional switch to astrology. When you seek him out tonight you will be embraced.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: hugs cause you need it and cause I’m selfish and need it too

1 Like

Exactly, Dearest. :black_heart::wine_glass:
This will be a special night anyway… for I didn’t meet Belial since a while. I’m busy with my new husband’s lessons, while I kept my focus on Him.

I feel myself ‘lucky’ because I’m almost destroyed every emotion of mine towards people… It’s just a very sad case, when a young gentleman decides to exit from his life, pushing away this chance… he was a good guy, but suffered a lot in his last 5 years.

Heads up, I hope he will make better decisions in his next life,
this is the painful way of evolution. We are all know this.

…and.

TMW you start reading about Lucifuge (again), and you suddenly feel your chest and organs BURNING :fire: as Hell.

3 Likes

Tmw there’s a dog sleeping at the foot of your bed.

1 Like

Got a cold puddy-cat under my blanket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
OK. …
Im off going to be with Belial

1 Like