That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Ah, a relaxing and chill end to a very chill birthday. Though nobody seems to believe me when I say I have 4 years of experience being 25 years old lol. (yes I refuse to acknowledge being a year away from 30) But a rack of ribs, a beer, a smoke in a new pipe, and I am good.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear it was a good one, dude!

1 Like

TMW Abaddon’s and Bael’s (still didn’t evoked Him yet) thought (what you can not escape from nowadays) makes you feel like you wanna fight against thousands of enemies on the battlefield, and even in your daily meditation at today, you saw Lucifer and Belial talking about these kind of things and also about your Godself (it was like a retrospection to the past showed by Lucifer Himself) :thinking:

What’s going on?
Is something gonna happen…?

1 Like

TMW the mind is scarier than the reality.
I’m sure something is gonna happen though, something is always happening :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry don’t mind me… I’m just a hermit in the mountains playing video games.

1 Like

Yeah things happens. :ok_hand:

And I need more Chernobyl memes for fun.

1 Like

That moment when you figure something out that you’ve been working towards for years.

2 Likes

Bob :ok_hand:

1 Like

TMW I read the words “demonic”, “necromantic” and “creepy” in the same sentence and I know I must summon this one!

1 Like

And TMW you’re looking for said demonic and you find this instead

wt

Really dude?? I mean, I’m amused, but…really??

4 Likes

Work with him already.

1 Like

But…! :joy:

But nothing lol. Its clear.

1 Like

You can work with demons and anything else. Have your cake and eat it too.

1 Like

I know that, I’m doing it already! But It feels awkward to approach the Norse! And Odin above all! Plus, I’ve heard some not so good things about him from people in here…

Yet they will work with Loki, who’s pretty much the same guy. I work with both. Yes they are tricksters, who have their place like all else. But they’re not horrific. They tear you down and rebuild you. No different than Belial. No different than Azazel. No different than The Morrigan. Working with dark god energy means letting go. Odhinn sees the bullshit and shreds it. Those same people are mad because they were taught something at the expense of something else. Give him a chance on experience, not rumors.

Why?

1 Like

Exactly, that’s what I don’t get!

I’m perfectly fine with tricksters, I’ve been among them for years.

And that’s what I don’t get, isn’t it the same with every Spirit out there?? I’ve had Demonics and Gods do the same to me before, I bet they had also similar experiences. But somehow, Odin is “the worst”…?

I never worked with the Norse before LOL… Even though Odin is trying to approach me for years now and lately I get other Norse do the same. I just don’t know how to deal with them…?

Tmw you have a dream of being cursed by a Hispanic chick but literally I know zero Hispanic people

Tmw i thought i accidentally slept in and didnt wake my mom up but my alarm did go off at the right time

But they know youuuuu…mwahaha. :smiling_imp:

(Note: I couldn’t find a hispanic.)

2 Likes

51442hTtN2L

This book

4 Likes