That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Let me get past this migraine and I’ll help you.

2 Likes

Lol @UnseelieDiabolus! You too!? :grin:

Sure, thanks! He’s been waiting for years, he can deal with it a little longer lol

1 Like

I literally carved a valknut into my flesh at the age of 15 to cement my dedication to the Odinic path and continued to walk that path for over a decade after. I know that old one eyed bastard well, and I know how stubborn he can be when he wants to get a message through.

4 Likes

True though.

3 Likes

TMW you wish movie style magic was the reality just so you could summon something to run errands for you because you can’t be arsed to leave the house this morning.

3 Likes

Wait till you turn 40 @UnseelieDiabolus long as it was a lovely day

I have always been a hermit so I don’t thing another 10 years will make it any worse :joy:

1 Like

TMW
you wonder if @Faustus understands your latest confusing ramblings :joy:

2 Likes

It’s advanced calculus combined with the black speech of Mordor. :joy:

1 Like

Today I’ll be making seedbombs for some guerrilla gardening. My target will be the cemetery near my house.

7 Likes

You go gurl!!!

4 Likes

:joy: she was hot though

2 Likes

Why would you want to grow gorillas? They only grow in the jungle anyway.

4 Likes

I think it will make a nice pet. A cat is so simple, I thought about a pygmy goat and I must say their tails were hard to resist but BAM then I thought a gorilla would be even cooler.

6 Likes

A cemetery full of gorillas is going to make for some interesting funerals

5 Likes

You think? Gorillas have ‘funerals’ too you know. Maybe they can be some kind of grief therapy dog. Would be pretty cool.

6 Likes

Cemetery full of Gorillas you say?

5 Likes

Like this one…?

Yea for me it happens a bit…not in the right order lets say…!

2 Likes

I used a knife rather than a tattoo, but yeah.

3 Likes

Yea I get the point. I got this way before I even think to return to the occult. He was calling before that and he’s still…! He really doesn’t give up!

2 Likes