That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Amsterdam was fun. There was a really nice (bladed) weapons shop there. And weed.

3 Likes

‘And Weed’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And Legal prostitution

5 Likes

True. Though my friend got us lost so we never even saw the red light district. Though we did see the torture museum instead. :thinking:

4 Likes

I heared that the red light district over there is abit overrated.
Personal opinions though…

3 Likes

Tmw you had a good dream about winning the lottery and had to wake up cause your mom is stubborn in the morning

Its basically a tourist attraction with prostitutes. Buying sex would probably be easier and more pleasant in Privehuizen if one were to be interested. Was not then and am not now personally

2 Likes

Me neither but some friends of mine are and die hard coffeeshop’ers.
So Amsterdam is n1 for them.

Never been there though …

2 Likes

There are coffeeshops throughout The Netherlands not only in Amsterdam lol.

3 Likes

Yeah i know but amsterdam is like the coffeeshop capital for some xp
They go to Arnhem alot casue its more close

2 Likes

I believe in some cities they no longer sell to tourists which sucks. I have a friend from Belgium who goes to Terneuzen of Bergen op Zoom.

1 Like

TMW I finally made my stone that is the sun.

Basically, I have a quartz point that is the moon, and I wanted something to be the sun as a counter to it.

The candles look like they got nuked or something.

6 Likes

Yeah in Utrecht they were pretty much holding back for weed but not for shrooms xp

2 Likes

Lol! I went to a headshop two weeks back to buy kratom and was surprised to see they sold shrooms, I thought that became illegal a few years back. It wasn’t in my teens, I know that much :drooling_face::laughing::relieved:

3 Likes

I found it weird to xp
I’m not into drugs accept coffee or sometimes alcohol, but some friends of mine had the idea for tripping.
They went to a coffee shop and first thing they presented was shrooms.
I think acid and LSD will be illegal even in shops.

2 Likes

Officially everything is illegal, weed included. And no I don’t think so, that’s a whole different level. I wouldn’t mess with it and if you choose to do so, have it anonymously and free tested at one of the clinics before use. I think it’s awesome that those clinics exist. My country is pretty great lol. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah my Neighbours are pretty cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But you guys have the best mayonnaise. So.

1 Like

And fries! And the best Beer!
At least something xp

1 Like

Oh, don’t forget the chocolate

1 Like