That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Try guys Eugene ranked girl scout cookies and it brought up a lot of bad memories cause I was a high cookie seller but also not a lot of people wanted to be my friend so i was kinda an outsider

Hey all, I’d like to apologize for being a pain in the ass, lately. I’m a crazy bitch, lol. I think I got my head on straight, now.

2 Likes

Why pain in the ass?

2 Likes

You are not sweetie. We love you!

5 Likes

TMW two nights ago you come clean to a server you were in during your Christian days about not being Catholic/Christian anymore and a few assholes have to send their energy your way to try and get you to convert saying “You’ve damned your soul to hell” hells going to be lit fam :joy:

2 Likes

I let my mental bullshit & emotions get the better of me, lately. Mostly evident in my journal on here, but also in other whiny & paranoid ramblings. Fuck C-PTSD; it can go fuck itself, lol. I have my focus back, now.

Awwww, thank you, sweetie! :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah!

2 Likes

TMW Fuck work cookies and coffee

2 Likes

4 Likes

We should start a crazy bitches club. :black_heart::new_moon:
Don’t apologize because you’re not a pain at all.

3 Likes

TMW you’re broke and have been playing Gungage for Ps1 on your Playstation Classic for the last 3 days.

3 Likes

TMW you’re sitting around for 3+ hours in your underwear and ask yourself if you will ever be a valuable member of society in this life time.
TMW you start brewing self made ice tea in response to your own question.
Nah, probably not.

9 Likes

Ah that question.
I ask it many times to myself, but the thing is, do i see society as something valuable :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Tmw the air raid sirens go off and you have to check today’s date to see if it’s the monthly test or WW3.

4 Likes

As always we have nothing to do with that
:de:

7 Likes

I know dear. Oh I would love to go to Amsterdam when the sirens are being tested, to see the faces of all those damn tourist’s. :relieved:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Ah Rotterdam…great city!

2 Likes

I would never wanna live there but it’s great for shopping! And my favourite botanica is located there El Gran Poder.

1 Like

Yeah i got you.
Went there for my birthday in 2018.
Found a nice esoteric shop in (i think the witte de wit straat?)
And a nice restaurant.
Fucking 11 bucks for a scale of mergez, chicken wings, chicken filets, bread, pottatoes, vegetables…

1 Like