That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Don’t let @A_Pariah hear you. She’s our other neighbor and they have pretty good beer too.

2 Likes

Ah yeah true, Deutschland :de: :beer:

2 Likes

I actually think that belgian beer is pretty decent and its high value for money :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m personally ot a big fan of german beers since i had some very bad encounters with almost all i tried.

But damn… i freaking LOVE germany!
You guys have an amazing country, amazing culture, great authors, history,…
Great nature!

3 Likes

Agreed. Germany is pretty beautiful, Belgium has the Ardennes :heart_eyes: and we have nothing but farmlands and cities. :sleepy:

4 Likes

Netherlands have a beautifull beach, very nice cities, the people are friendly as fuck, beautifull woman, great rappers, sporters… so you guys have alot of good stuff!

3 Likes

I think that your country is pretty amazing, landscape wise. I had the opportunity to spend some vacation time in Noordwijk :slight_smile: I travelled alongside these cute little villages,every building looked like it was constructed with so much care and love and everything was just so green and refreshing to look at :slight_smile: The people I met were all super friendly and patient and the food was great. You have a ton of museums and there is so much art to marvel at!

4 Likes

True the people are always super friendly and open

4 Likes

You’re right. When you see it everyday you kinda don’t see it anymore. I just wish we had some authentic nature left, woods and some mountains. Oh I love mountains.

5 Likes

Ooh mountains;… See that’s why i want to live in Germany…

4 Likes

Or scandinavia…

4 Likes

Same! I’ve been contemplating moving to another country.

5 Likes

No, I need all the people here to fuck off, not more moving here…

6 Likes

Ah c’mon i’ll bring some chocolat and great beers

4 Likes

I’ll bring weed! Fuck beers and chocolate.

5 Likes

thinks about her friend that will move to Finland soon
I think,I have bad news for you

3 Likes

or we come both, You bring the drugs, i bring the booze and njoms

2 Likes

I think weed’s illegal in most if not all of Scandinavia…You all can come if you help me chase everyone else out :thinking:

1 Like

I should move to Lappland. In a hut in the wilderness somewhere. Though with internet access and electricity

4 Likes

i’ll chase them out if i can come too, i swear

3 Likes