That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you receive a mail from your Tarot creator that he’s about to start shipping the decks!
I should have mine in about 2-4 weeks max! Finally!!

9 Likes

TMW you feels that you should have to started the university and get a Dr. diploma, because you want to tell people bad news like:

Patient: What about my results, doctor? The curiosity is slowly kills me!
Me: Not only the curiosity…

or

Patient’s love: Doctor! Is my wife still better?
Me: Sadly no.
Patient’s love: No! What happened?
Me: She is beyond life threatening
Patient’s love: Oh, what a good news!
Me: She is dead.

3 Likes

TMW a Friend from years ago messages for a catch up and says “your the most sencible person I know”

Ok then - I’ll tell Azazel that tonight when I summon him for my darkworks shall I?

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

6 Likes

That moment when you are applying your make up and you use darker eyeshadow to look more “dangerous” but you ruin it all and your brownie who is sitting somewhere in your room says : Dont fix it, you will look like a bigger shit if you do :joy: (sometimes i want to banish him, but i am not allowed because my granda would kill me​:joy:)

5 Likes

Lmao, it is so familiar. :joy:

Pazuzu called me Panda last day cause my smokey makeup. #yikes

3 Likes

TMW you exercise omnipotence and you reach your core of power and say some really weird shit in other tongues

8 Likes

Lool😂 so i know now that i am not alone in this😂 Sometimes when i astral project we are just arguing who is more stupid (yup he kicked me once because i won one argument😂)…ehh i was raised with that little ballsack, also my mother and my grandma and more family members…they all are great friends with him but he and me it is not working😂 he is savage and i am too soo it is hard sometimes😂

2 Likes

they all are great friends with him but he and me it is not working

Haha, he seems sarcastic a bit. Am I wrong? Dont you like sarcastic little ballsacks? :laughing:

Personally I like sarcatic, semi abusive entities. Some Spirits and Gods around me are owns these featuers, and I love Them all. :black_heart: Pazuzu, my beloved husband Belial are likes to playing with me in this way, and I do as well. Hitting and playing back and forth with words.

I can remember when I’ve talked about something to Pazuzu, and He told me something abusive, then I answered Him: Fuck off! I’m clever enough to it!
Then He is not answered to me but laughted for long minutes (because my “I’m clever enough” part…), and I was unable to stop laughing because of Him (I can sense what He does, so this sometimes is not so pleasant) but… ah, sometimes They are simply an idiots. :joy::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I got a couple floating around though. Hope it ain’t the one I think.

4 Likes

Do you imagine that it happens when you are at the bus or at work???:joy:
You-“Zaaaaatchu…”(random words).
People- I beg your pardon?
You- Tzatziki…, I fancy that with my sandwich…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

TMW you wished for some chocolate all day, then at afternoon you got these from a guy:

57015608_166140300991731_1031565910873210880_n

Aww, thank You Boys. :black_heart::chocolate_bar:

1 Like

So many threads on basic life advice than actual magick. Many of these users just need therapy.

“Help! My microwave won’t turn on!”

7 Likes

what @anon496642 says.

5 Likes

Hold on.Turn the microwave’s entity on. Summon grilled cheese with a fork on a dish.
The results will be explosive.

5 Likes

5 Likes

“Fork in a socket is a very powerful spell. You will become god. Use with caution.”

7 Likes

Tmw you load your candle but forgot to put in the sigil :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

TMW a friend whose spent a year trying to convince you a lie uou meet Belial and a couple of months later he comes clean and expects you to continue conversing then claims to respect you by giving you space of a week and then tries the guilt trip of “oh untried me then”
Im not in the mood and i really don’t see respect and i wont allow other “friends” to show me fake friendship. I just don’t care

4 Likes