That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

That’s right, sugar. Down with fake ass friends. Damn them all to hell.

3 Likes

omgg i agree !!! :joy: i love sarcastic badasses but honestly that little one is just :joy::joy::joy: … Belial is pretty sarcastic what i read on this forum :joy: i did not work with gatekeepers because i dont think that i am ready yet but honestly what i read here they seem pretty cool badass sexual Gods soo i am excited :heart_eyes::joy: you know Zephel (thats his name) he is sarcastic af and honestly sometimes he is mischeviously sarcastic and he likes to make me angry :joy: because as he said:: you look like angry tomato :joy:

3 Likes

TMW you find a near perfect recreation of the Halo Theme from the warthog run in Halo 3, but it’s done on kazoo.

3 Likes

You ever watch House?

5 Likes

Nope, but my soulsister told me that I should. Wonder why… :roll_eyes::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Tmw your chilling on your cousins couch watching Netflix then get bit on the boob by a bed bug :unamused::triumph: and had to put all my clothes in the dryer to kill anything on them

1 Like

There are better moments in the show too. Just reminds me of you as a doctor.

5 Likes

He’s an ass :joy: my mother loves that show though

4 Likes

I’ll check them out thank you. :black_heart:

Imagine that I wanted to be an urologist, anyway. :rofl::ok_hand:
( I was only 8 years old at this time. )

4 Likes

Forgot this one. Have to click on it to see the whole the picture.

6 Likes

Thunder God?

2 Likes

Fun fact, did you know originally House was going to be named “Chasing Zebras” which refers to a medical term of trying to find rare diseases. It comes from the medical adage, “If you hear hoofs you think horses not zebras” meaning the most common diagnosis is usually the correct one. But, they didn’t think that anyone would understand it, so they renamed it to be named after the main character.

3 Likes

TMW you find a picture of you and @Micah

9 Likes

LOL darkness envelopes me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tmw
To be Heinous, or not to be Heinous

That is the Question

3 Likes

As heinous as you can possibly get!! :wink::wink:

3 Likes

To Be Heinous going once!

2 Likes

Have some class and mix things up. We are all kinda use to you being heinous by now.

3 Likes

ANSWER THE QUESTION NEMESIS :joy::joy::joy::joy:
smdh

2 Likes

I thought the answer was quite evident but no for once don’t be heinous.

3 Likes