That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Oh my!!! We must be very similar.

Haha, it can be possible.

Then beware of us. Fire and lust is a dangerous combination.

…for everyone. :laughing::fire:

7 Likes

Many of life’s problems can be solved by the liberal application of fire… it just might make many more problems… most of the time.

5 Likes

But, it seems like the good kind of problems–the correcting type.

Thom Yorke has the voice of an angel.

5 Likes

it just might make many more problems… most of the time.

Yes yes, problem solving and fire…
Dont worry about it. You can solve problems caused by fire with fire.:black_heart::wine_glass:

5 Likes

I have a Capricorn Sun and a Cancer Moon, it’s so bad.

Why? Generally, they’re compatible.
Sun is the conscious mind, Capricorn brings discipline to such an emotional Moon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TMW you remember why it’s a good idea to turn the lights back on first and THEN blow out the candle

3 Likes

Why what happen? TMW now you got me curious

1 Like

Rumor is that there were some heated exchanges, and then things got really spicy. Words were said. @BeastCreature

5 Likes

@anon496642
Saw your pic man
Looks dope :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Things got more spicy than 80 Ghost Peppers combined

3 Likes

Lol nothing magical. I was just stuck in the dark fumbling for the light switch

3 Likes

Sings
Stuck in the DAAAARRRRKKKK
fumbling for the
Light SWWIIITTTTCCCHHHH

Makes #1 hit

5 Likes

TMW you ask a certain demon who’s equally good at Divination and baneful magick about a situation that’s been on you’re mind for awhile. His response is as follows.

Fuck’em! Kill them! Kill every last one of those worthless cowardly weakling shits! Butcher their women! Slaughter their children! Set their homes on fire! Turn their entire city into a graveyard the likes of which the gods themselves have never seen!!!

:expressionless:

That’s a thought, but i’m going to go ahead and ask the opinion of some other guys i know before commencing on that thanks…And by the way, will i like the new Hellboy movie?

Meh, worse ways to spend two hours.

12 Likes

Yaaassssssssss niglet yaasssss :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Maybe you can give yourself a rad divination via reading in “their” entrails :thinking:

6 Likes

Mercury (retrograde on my sun sign and Ascended), Jupiter (retrograde on my moon sign), Neptune and Uranus for me :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

TMW you type an aswer here My Big Fat Greek Mythology Thread! - #52 by Anassa and the system tells you you should let other speak their opinion too lolz :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, stop occupying the thread with those answers of yours, tsk! :smiley:

5 Likes

I know, right… I should shut my mouth!

5 Likes