That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you have a sudden revelation for how to help someone with their pathwork

4 Likes

TMW an old lady sent you a PM on FB about a ā€œHuman & Life Improvement trainingsā€ for free, and you start thinking about is she sent by your guides because of your past actions? :joy:

3 Likes

I figured it was you when I said that I hadnā€™t noticed and you replied that no one ever does.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the official story. There are old quotes from Lucas that contradict his later version of events. He did a ā€œspecial editionā€ on his own history

3 Likes

I remember when I thought magick was the answer to everything lmaoā€¦yeah big mistake.

Taking on an entire Freemason lodge ā€œfor funā€ only to realize its NOT too smart, or even if it is it wont inevitably reflect what I want UNLESS I believe it will.

Itā€™s like being alive, like alright you are here you might as well be useful, but at the same time shut up you are a piece of shit lmao.

A worm and a god, all mix into one, proud to be profane, yet to profane to be proud, you think you are cool until you are running up the streets, up, then down, as above so below and as below so above.

This shit is wack
pack
lack
snack
ok
snack?

I thought I was cool for being a ā€œchosen oneā€
until i realized its already been done, will be done or if it hasnt been done its the best and pointless.

Nothing is original here but NO ONE CARE. We are all mad down here and yeah.

5 Likes

It also means in the future there will be other TMW threads shoved chronologically in between this one and 3

5 Likes

OR, TMW20 : The Apocalypse

Dun dun duuuuun

giphy-1

5 Likes

TMW is past midnight and you still in the gym compeating against your self, trying to better your self, become better than you ever were

7 Likes

Oh babe, that sucks. She was wrong, but you know that, youā€™re great! :hugs: :heart_decoration:

7 Likes

@BeastCreature TMW BeastCreature lives up to his name. Raw power fuck yeah bruh! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Tmw when Lady E gives a bomb ass divination :smiling_imp::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

TMW we know they have the 1st pic of a black hole, but you know already how itā€™s formed. :black_heart::cat2:

16 Likes

TMW casting goes off without a single hitch

5 Likes

Makes sense.
I have natal Mercury Rx (plus Saturn, Uranus and Neptune). While everybody is dealing with miscommunication problems during that period, Iā€™m having just another regular day.

5 Likes

Tmw you sit in the Darkness
Just you, ya mind, the silence, and a Pepsi

10 Likes

The funny part is im sure you could hide like that with yo black ass LOL

6 Likes

The most important part

6 Likes

TMW you finally find out things about your horoscope, because Pisces does not really want to fit you, then you see your Ascendant is Lion, and the Moon in Scorpion.

Everything makes sense.:ok_hand:
That is why I am so unbearable.

5 Likes

TMW you see the title of this post."Ahā€¦hope? shakes head no no noā€¦poor children. That doesnā€™t exist!!*:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Oh my!!! We must be very similar.
I am Scorpio with solar in Leo and Moon in Aries.

We are pure fire and lust, baby!

3 Likes