That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW you find your deceased moms journal, and its right there in writting how much she really didnt care about you …at all…

Hurting all over again

6 Likes

TMW when you just wana say something in TMW 4 :rofl::grin:

8 Likes

TMW you walk to the pot shop thats in the same building as the DMV and you hold the door for a police officer with a bag of weed in your hand. Gotta love Oregon.

9 Likes

TMW I’m browsing BALG while my guitar gently weeps by Peter Frampton.

5 Likes

I know bro. It hurts a little. I’m having serious nostalgia about 3.

6 Likes

Tmw: Tmw 1 lasted a few years. Tmw 2/3 less than half a year each. :thinking: These things go by faster and faster.
Wonder how long till we reach TMW10: The wreckoning

5 Likes

Then the subsequent reboot, TMW: the rebirth

5 Likes

TMW people didn’t realize that I’m the guy who made it say A New Hope.

6 Likes

Does this mean that this one and the 2 succeeding it will actually be good and entertaining? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

Catch me downtown looking suspicious.

3 Likes

TMW you almost manage to get plans to get your Lucifer sigil tattoo today

4 Likes

Mercury is in retrograde 19% of the time. People born with natal mercury in retrograde aren’t negatively affected by it but most people don’t know this. Mercury in retrograde is not that bad really. It’s a mass hysteria thing.

10 Likes

Interesting! Indeed, I was born with 4 planets in retrograde, one of them is Mercury :blush:

7 Likes

I dont get an effect from the planets, but the full moon on the other hand, thats my shit

9 Likes

That moment when you hear the cringiest most contradictory shit ever and remember why you really loathe snobbish prim and proper know it alls.

6 Likes

Hmmm…If I understand correctly I had Mercury in Retrograde too…Along with Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry. That’s terrible.

8 Likes

I always feel weird about liking someone’s post about shitty things happening to them even if I mean it as a token of solidarity & commiseration. I can’t imagine how much it would suck to read that, I’m sorry you had to experience that. :black_heart:

11 Likes

TMW your “Sigil under your Pillow” action ended up with a possession, again. :see_no_evil:
Looks like this big Black Guy like possessing others.

But the full moon on the other hand, thats my shit

@Haplo I know that feeling. #ripus:smirk::wilted_flower:

4 Likes