That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

That moment you are unsure if being tested or if this shit is overeager response to magick you are doing.

5 Likes

Why not both?
:grin:

5 Likes

Step 1: Seize power
Step 2: Nuke Mercury
Step 3: Profit

6 Likes

I never had an issue with Mercury! Itā€™s other people having issues with his retrograde that cause me problems!

8 Likes

They would likely be a tad bit mutually exclusive in this case. Either bad things happening is so better than original things can happen and Iā€™m suppose to let it be and just ride it out or I have to fix bad things to keep the stable status quo.

Hmmā€¦ curious dilemmaā€¦ I should eat before making any lasting decisions though.

3 Likes

Sounds a bit like what I go through atm :joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really notice Mercury retrograde until other people start blaming everything on itā€¦So nuke other people? :thinking:

8 Likes

Yaaaaasssss please! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦ boyfriend might lose his job. It is a stressful, physically strenuous job but it pays well for now but it might open up options to even better jobs that arenā€™t so taxing. The suddenness of this and the way it is happening kinda points to the cause not being mundane.

4 Likes

Itā€™s amazing how many problems occur because of other peopleā€¦ I was perfectly fine in my pretty little glass castle, all alone!

5 Likes

Then you should probably try to fix it. But! Do a reading first.

3 Likes

Tmw your cat somehow manages to bring you a small birdā€¦your completely indoor cat. :thinking:
Ah, open window, with a small hole in the netā€¦

4 Likes

imagines the cat just snipering the bird from the window

7 Likes

The hole seems too small for my cat to have gotten out and back inā€¦so the bird for some reason decided to come in. Iā€™m picturing him using some sort of mind control spell that he picked up from hanging around during rituals

9 Likes

Tsk tsk tsk you underestimate your cat!

5 Likes

Tennis ball sized hole vs 15 pound long haired catā€¦I think the mind control seems more probable than shapeshifting/phasing :thinking: Though cats are a liquidā€¦

7 Likes

If the head fits, the body fits too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Trust me, I know, my momma is like this :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Well they can fit through small places I suppose. But how would he have gotten back in without damaging the net further? Oh well, I guess its time to accept that my cat has ascended to full youkai status.

5 Likes

ā€¦my momma does the same with the clothesā€¦ Just saying!

5 Likes