That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Unfortunately. :disappointed: @Aprentiz

6 Likes

So many memories you hold dear to your heart

4 Likes

Iā€™m a noob in experience but not in knowledge if that makes any sense. Iā€™ve been learning about the occult for at least 15 years, but Iā€™ve only applied that knowledge and started practicing since like October.

5 Likes

Here is my contribution to the death of this thread.

6 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

5 Likes

Hey, actual experience gets you farther than simply reading and researching, therefore I consider myself a noob. :woman_shrugging:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

It does. It also has the effect of making you reconsider what you think you know.

4 Likes

Exactly. I see it as like someone going through med schoolā€¦then after all that learning and education, they get to the operating room the first time and realize that school has NOT fully prepared them.

5 Likes

Pure lies and false sense of security !!!

4 Likes

giphy-1

6 Likes

TMW you find a YouTube channel merging anime nerdiness and actual work out routines from a personal trainer. This is the inspiration I needed lol

4 Likes

In b4 lockout.

3 Likes

Do you guys used weed in your practice? This shit be making my mind go 1000mph sometimes :raised_hands::rofl:

4 Likes

i want to try it but i know nobody who is selling it in Slovakia :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Too much effort to get here for the benefits to be worth it

2 Likes

Indica - Good for meditation and projection.
Sativa - Good for cleaning your home. [cough sage cough]
Hybrid - Good for meditation and good for creative rituals.

I donā€™t really think they help with evocation or invocation unless a specific entity seems to prefer you to be high. -__- Hereā€™s looking at you Baā€™al.

5 Likes

I experimented with this back in the day. It might have application in rites of devotion. Probably not much for active magick.

4 Likes

I used to. A little bit can help in contacting spirits & some divination. But itā€™s easy to overdo it.

Anyone else smoke ā€œred rock opiumā€ back in the day, only to find out itā€™s Dragonā€™s Blood resin? Hehehe. That shit worked, though ā€“ I donā€™t care what they say. Maybe it was the combo with weed? :thinking:

4 Likes

Traces of DMT, traces of Vitamin Cā€¦ Agreed this would have a major effect on your smoke sesh. Especially if you had a low immunity to DMT at the time. [Itā€™s not major enough to cause a trip but it is significant enough that you would probably feel some form of head change.]

The Vitamin C in Dragons Blood is probably what mixed so well though. I used to get those Red Rock Opiums all the time but itā€™s only because I live in Colorado and it sort of originated here to an extent as a joke in the ā€œLegalā€ Drugs scene.

3 Likes

Not a fan of drugs to get to a trance.

4 Likes