That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW that sensation of "low moods is lurking in your face for hours snd the only way through it is meditation. Tonight I am calling Lucifer and make my water a Lucifer enhanced tonic.

Where is mine ?

1 Like

Sounds beautiful. I bet she was pleased to hold it

2 Likes

Nice! His statue or a sigil or so?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, looks nice!

Lovely makes me think of Thoth except that he is depicted with bird head. Very nicely made

That moment when…the BALG forum has officially jumped the shark, and now has a thread for posting cat pictures :roll_eyes:

As much as I like kittehs, this is supposed to be a magick forum. Wasn’t there just recently a discussion about the lack of quality threads?

5 Likes

Indeed there is. There is also meme threads and these chat threads. This is why we need an off-topic section so if these things bother/annoy some people they can mute the section

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s really appropriate for this particular forum, but last year someone did open a “Cute Animals” thread so it’s not like it’s an original idea. I just find it odd that some of the people who were decrying the lack of quality threads are participating in it.

6 Likes

Tmw you wonder why it takes three days to deliver a book within the same city…:thinking:

4 Likes

Nothing to add, just completely agreeing with everything you just said.

2 Likes

TMW you decided to take some time off from Balg and failed :joy::joy::joy: jesus this is pretty addictive place :joy:

8 Likes

:clap::clap: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yea, our yesterday’s conversation brought me here :joy::two_hearts:

3 Likes

That moment when people on another community you’re part of are always coming to you for magickal knowledge and advice and you really don’t know why anyone listens to your noob ass.

5 Likes

I deleted 300 of my posts so 460 until the lock.

2 Likes

You crazy man

2 Likes

You say that while you’re probably not really noob. Shame on you, not-noob.

6 Likes

Do you have issues with letting go LOL

4 Likes