That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

It didn’t suck. It just faded away after season 7 for us to make our own head canon in peace. Yep, that’s what happened.

1 Like

That’s half of just being a teenager isn’t it?

2 Likes

Also, speaking of which since a good portion of us are all-black-wearing moody edgelords to some degree… Happy World Goth Day everyone!

4 Likes

This called for a goth meme but I don’t wanna be too predictable. Someones gonna do it though.

1 Like

How about a wholesome picture instead?

FB_IMG_1558530323644

7 Likes

6 Likes

TMW you take a gamble on a sketchy website since its literally the only one you can find that offers what you want and they actually come through. Fuuuuck yeah.

2 Likes

Tmw your seax project turns out pretty decent
seax
Modification, not fully made by me

6 Likes

Very nice! And that’s a great edge bevel. Did you use a forge or stock removal?

2 Likes

I didn’t make it. Just modified the edge from leuku and reformed the handle :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It was this originally

2 Likes

Well that’s still a nice customization :blush:

3 Likes

I might woodburn some runes on the handle still. Its lighter, better balanced and all around more comfortable to handle, while still having nearly as much useable edge and far sharper point. Need to make a new sheath, though. Only problem being I’m out of leather…

2 Likes

In a pinch an old belt is good for that. It might not be as pretty, but it keeps the blade covered lol. That’s what I did for mine and it’s held up for a few years now. The seax I forged from an antique carbon steel file.

4 Likes

I think I’ll just order more leather and water form a new sheath. I don’t really need it for anything for a couple of weeks, so it can remain sheathless till the order arrives. Well it does still fit in the old sheath, there’s just too much loose space there now

2 Likes

tmw you go through harshness…still going and pushing forward.

3 Likes

Indeed it is @UnseelieDiabolus
Happy goth day -i didn’t know there was one Im so good at ignoring the whole world… lol

3 Likes

Good for you. What did you order

2 Likes

Tmw belial will tell you the secrets of power.

1 Like

A silver pendant of the god Set as a belated anniversary gift for my wife. It is ridiculously difficult to find any decent pendants featuring Set that aren’t someone’s home made cabochon.

4 Likes