That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Tmw i got visited by aphrodite in my dream

4 Likes

Psychosis help! :grimacing::raised_hands::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Shhh…it won’t be long now, Number 4. Only 204 posts remain.

Soon, you shall rest your weary…um…digital…ah…whatever…in the wilds of the nexion of Eternity. You served us well. Your son has arisen to stand as you did, and he shall make you proud, as you made proud the noble ancestors that came before you.

9 Likes

Tmw your unsure what godform is

2 Likes

In here it seems to be what god you “are” “were” or “will become”, not something I’ve really studied or care to study (or necessarily even believe). Godform assumption however is “just” taking on the form and attributes of a deity.

2 Likes

Ah i see

TMW your last exam is today-wish me luck. Using the law of attraction to help secure that pass :joy:

6 Likes

Good luck, may your mind be sharp and the muses smile upon you. :+1:

3 Likes

Good luck, Mani!

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba @anon48532061

If you want the most accurate internet speed test use this website.

Click DSL if on copper.

1 Like

Tmw Step 1: Buy bloody expensive specialty gasoline for your lawnmower Step 2: Find out it really, really inefficient compared to the regular cheapish stuff. Step 3: Rage quit

3 Likes

Sorry if your having a bad day

1 Like

TMW your next job interview will be executed via Skype and you don’t have to travel for six hours to the company for that. Hail, internet.

7 Likes

received_429187951194576

3 Likes

Tmw they’re finially letting us watch light move in slow motion. Seriously tho this is so insane, check this out :nerd_face: Imaging at a trillion frames per second | Ramesh Raskar - YouTube

2 Likes

Best luck @Mani
Edit. For your exam

TMW you realize just how much you over analyse overcritisize iver expect of your human self and then behave accordingly

3 Likes

Me, non-fan, trying to do the right thing:

diplomacy

9 Likes

TMW your teenager throws a sulk and pretends its from something else

1 Like

TMW I woke up feeling odd. I suspect today is going to have it’s fair share of trials.

3 Likes