That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Definitely. Have to finish the other post I am working on first… and update my other journal on Yantras… so much typing… my fingers ache at the mere thought.

5 Likes

:joy: You need a secretary, or dictation tool.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I most certainly do lol. Though I feel many might go slightly mad if I start to ramble on too much.

1 Like

We are all mad in here.Don’t worry. You fit in well.

4 Likes

Were going to the moon…were going to the moon…were one step closer to building the enterprise

More excited of Elon Musks works to be honest

4 Likes

Brisket done…stepdad is making mexican rice

TMW My new WiFi router is insane.

The old router that my ISP provided was getting about 390 down and 75 up. All I did was switch routers.

4 Likes

Oh don’t mind me and my punk ass router.

4 Likes

Its the battle of internet speed

More like humiliation. @Bunnygamer1994

1 Like

If I use https://www.beta.speedtest.net/ it reads my speeds slower than the other one…

Still quite fast.

2 Likes

Also I set up DOS protection and changed to Cloudflare DNS after I did the first speed test, so that could be why it’s a touch slower now.

just watches the fighting go on

TMW u believe an entity is telling u someone’s looking 4 u. :thinking:

Tmw you finally see it…13315552_1708208132775585_5384171820280056561_n

3 Likes

That moment when you have a moment of gnosis and want to write it down but despite your extensive vocabulary you can not convey it in words without writing a pages length of convoluted mess, even though you understand the basic concept easily enough. Ugh.

TL;DR - Now I know how EA and others can write so much about what should be simple but isn’t.

4 Likes

Tmw you find the perfect material for your arm band for ares offering he requested

(It’s a darker red than shown)

3 Likes

TMW the TMW4 will never be locked before TMW5

6 Likes