That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

4 Likes

TMW you do a spell & get results the next day. Yeah, I still got it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

TMW I buy all the shit to dye ginger again. Soon…soon.

6 Likes

TMW you made an amazing deal for 2 occult classics with antiquarian status, second time on a row, cause the gods or on your side.
Grateful!!

2 Likes

Tmw Belial gives you a second chance :grin:

6 Likes

Tmw @demon is completely on point

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @demon display help.

1 Like

You only on your second… beginner :wink:

2 Likes

TMW a guy who’s obviously a user of something comes in because his ‘phone has been hacked’.

4 Likes

I have only had the need to make 1 pact which I screwed up

2 Likes

First few can be challenging. Thinking back, I reckon I must have messed up the first three pacts I made.

1 Like

Wow, man. Hold your horses there. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Why, have you worked out an easy way to get them in the chamber ?

2 Likes

Well…I need to hold back xD. I appreciate dark humour but this can turn political. I need to hold back.

TMW today everything is about fucking holding back…

5 Likes

Nox what are you doing ?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Obviously fucking the jews and making them pay for it :wink:

For once we aren’t footing the bill.

I am terrible.

4 Likes

dances on the thread boogy down

1 Like

That moment when.

Just as the parasite and mental plague expand its reach through low and contagious thought so too can higher thought when presented properly in sufficient quality and quantity so spread its influence to counteract such mental diseases. The affect of a higher field and thought and being serving as a pseudo vaccine from maligned mental influences but only so long as the proper balances and allowances are maintained. Dedication solely to higher thought can be just as deadly a trap as that of lower thought with higher and lower being a point of perspective based on the effects each strain of thought can bring about whether beneficial or detrimental to the origin, the host, or those exposed. So then can you see higher thought being corrupted and becoming lower thought by these definitions. Charity a higher strain of mind when taken in moderation and distinction among those deserving and undeserving as to a persons own code can easily destroy the charitable person of all belongings and possessions, not just physically but of spiritual and mental energies as well as they are given away leaving nothing for the person in question to enjoy or sustain themselves. Just a jealous or greedy person can glut themselves on that belonging to others until they choke upon it. Moderation and control of all things. So can these principles of thought also be known and directed through careful guidance to bring about chosen influences not just in the self or others but the very environment of the mental aspect of the reality which in turn can shape the spiritual and physical. This is the basis of many laws such as the law of attraction. Not casual thought though that has a passive effect but active empowered thought being carefully guided and moderated to the greatest effect to bring ones will and desire to manifest in the shaping of the reality.

I really should just gather all my mental ramblings and compile them together…

5 Likes

A journal is a great idea, capitan. :wink:

5 Likes