That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Message me ill give you my kik and link them

TMW you’re watching a video of a black guy reacting to Megadeth. And he’s so confused by the guitar instrumentals; he cannot comprehend the technical prowess and he gets overwhelmed.

Probably from listening to much simplistic hip-hop.

This video right here:

3 Likes

Teh… N00bs @Anziel_Merkaba

1 Like

Exactly @anon496642.

But just the fact that there are people who got so accustomed to the simplistic ‘instrumental’ tracks of hip-hop and pop that they can’t even comprehend anything more complex than that, it’s kinda crazy.

2 Likes

One of their best songs IMO.

2 Likes

I only partially agree. Hip-hop and Electectronic music’s genius, however simplistic, is interwoven in their sound design.

It’s the kind of thing that without the ear for it, it will always come across as night and day compared to classical instrumentation. But they’re honestly their own monster. It’s more apples and oranges.

2 Likes

Yeah, although I think I like Rust in Peace… Polaris a bit better, at least from that album.

2 Likes

Right, but most of the talent in hip-hop is focused in the vocals. Although there are some producers like Stoupe that never fail to blow me away.

1 Like

Not necessarily. It really depends on who’s listening. In electronic music, you’re constructing a sonic tapestry which goes a bit deeper than performance, and composition.

I can even make the argument that it’s easier to be a live musician where a lot of things are happening intuitively.

2 Likes

That moment when my hand is cramping to hell from burning the Abaddon sigil into a wooden plaque as perfectly, slowly, and carefully as I can manage. Fucking hell.

3 Likes

Ice your hand

It’s holding a cold beer. Does that count?

3 Likes

Kinda

:wine_glass::wine_glass::black_heart: From this moment we are friends :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yeah, electronic music is a whole 'nother ballgame. Multiple sonic layers and a rich depth that you don’t see in very many other genres. :+1:

Interesting point.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Tmw

5 Likes

Tmw you hear your first group’s members successes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheeki Breeki

1 Like