That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Yeah, although I think I like Rust in Peace… Polaris a bit better, at least from that album.

Right, but most of the talent in hip-hop is focused in the vocals. Although there are some producers like Stoupe that never fail to blow me away.

Not necessarily. It really depends on who’s listening. In electronic music, you’re constructing a sonic tapestry which goes a bit deeper than performance, and composition.

I can even make the argument that it’s easier to be a live musician where a lot of things are happening intuitively.

That moment when my hand is cramping to hell from burning the Abaddon sigil into a wooden plaque as perfectly, slowly, and carefully as I can manage. Fucking hell.

Ice your hand

It’s holding a cold beer. Does that count?

Kinda

:wine_glass::wine_glass::black_heart: From this moment we are friends :fire::fire::fire:

Yeah, electronic music is a whole 'nother ballgame. Multiple sonic layers and a rich depth that you don’t see in very many other genres. :+1:

Interesting point.

:ok_hand:

Tmw

Tmw you hear your first group’s members successes :slight_smile:

Cheeki Breeki

yaaaasss :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: Russia ia lica hardbass

Good morning you bunch of degenerates.

Heyo

TMW you find out that the hommie @Littleshart doesn’t know what a ‘shart’ is :joy::joy::joy:

You are a shart.

It means he’s the “cream of the crop.”