That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Thanks!

Phrased that way I can only assume you will bring back the Disco Ball and replace bloodshed and warfare with mad dance-offs between rival nationstates. :thinking:

Well don’t wait too long yeah? Sometimes such measures are needed but you manage your side of the water.

Oh but if you get a parasite to do something particularly amusing let me know? I do enjoy a good laugh at their expense.

Cuteness overload

Great minds think alike! :star_struck:

That’s just spooky. :pray:

(Pro-tip, invest in the miliatary-industrial platform shoes niche now, don’t tell anyone you heard it from me. :dollar:)

I might go to bed soon…unsure when

TMW i woke up next to hot deity …this day couldnt start better :woman_shrugging:t2:

:wink::grin: who was it

Valravn the Child Eater :two_hearts: lol he looked pretty hot :joy: I was trying to get in touch with him for a long time and he came :star_struck: lol yesterday i was talking about him to a few people and here he is :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

Uh…whose he?

Also good for you

Sometimes this thread can be amazing you know :sweat_smile:

Have a goodnight yall…stay spooky

images%20(64)

:joy::joy: that is called bigger game sweetheart :joy::joy:

You slavs are messed up holmes :rofl:

He is from Danish folklore :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and we slavs are not messed up …

Alright,but you absolutely are :ok_hand:
Although everyone in this thread is…

Lalashtu eats babies as well so Sumerians have some hardcore demons.

yupp :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

indeed another example : Faeries mainly pixies are cannibals and they eat their kids when they are “born” weak :woman_shrugging:t2: