That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I mean, naturally, but it’d be cool.

2 Likes

Sraagbel. Use him. Trust me he is well worth the time… very amusing at getting people to say what they shouldn’t in front of many many others. Ruins careers and reputations by it.

2 Likes

That’s like the polar opposite of what moderators do tho? :woman_facepalming:

My comment was just a passing obseration, not a complaint nor is it any hindrance on my Work. And honestly what I have coming up is probably too far out there even for the pre-politics ban forum. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Don’t apply on forum. Apply on parasites that people seem to think should govern their lives if you get what I mean :wink: :wink:

Or are you finally going scorched earth like I suggested so long ago? Chuckie has good stuff on it.

2 Likes

Newbie question, but I’m not sure where the lounge is… I’m just curious what happened to him.

1 Like

The lounge is a forum section for people who have earned the regular tag.

2 Likes

Oh right, got it. :+1:

Nooo, long way from that but now’s not the time. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Phrased that way I can only assume you will bring back the Disco Ball and replace bloodshed and warfare with mad dance-offs between rival nationstates. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well don’t wait too long yeah? Sometimes such measures are needed but you manage your side of the water.

Oh but if you get a parasite to do something particularly amusing let me know? I do enjoy a good laugh at their expense.

Cuteness overload

1 Like

Great minds think alike! :star_struck:

That’s just spooky. :pray:

(Pro-tip, invest in the miliatary-industrial platform shoes niche now, don’t tell anyone you heard it from me. :dollar:)

5 Likes

I might go to bed soon…unsure when

TMW i woke up next to hot deity …this day couldnt start better :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:wink::grin: who was it

Valravn the Child Eater :two_hearts: lol he looked pretty hot :joy: I was trying to get in touch with him for a long time and he came :star_struck: lol yesterday i was talking about him to a few people and here he is :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

Uh…whose he?

Also good for you

Sometimes this thread can be amazing you know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Have a goodnight yall…stay spooky

1 Like

images%20(64)

3 Likes